Not open for further replies.

Serenity_Now

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Or people posting about people whinging about what's been posted? Where will it all end? ;)
99BC1084-73B1-4BED-AD8A-4FBE0AFC19A8.jpeg

Can we delist him and then re-sign him to the rookie list?
If we delist him Freo or WCE will snap him
up
What effect would delisting him and then re-signing him as a rookie have? Seems pointless.

The biggest thing with the current Stack situation is that he is stuck in WA. He did a couple of stupid things, but nothing too dramatic. Because WA just hates people he's stuck there. Accept it for what it is, and unfortunate delay in him getting back to the RFC. We know nothing of his training etc. All the speculation is just a story 'full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

we'll know soon enough. Right now we don't know anything much, except Sydney is a love sick puppy - again.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
The biggest thing with the current Stack situation is that he is stuck in WA. He did a couple of stupid things, but nothing too dramatic. Because WA just hates people he's stuck there. Accept it for what it is, and unfortunate delay in him getting back to the RFC. We know nothing of his training etc. All the speculation is just a story 'full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

we'll know soon enough. Right now we don't know anything much, except Sydney is a love sick puppy - again.

Tigers should break out some human rights lawyers

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Stack would probably replace houli If the injury hangs around.

CCJ may have come in for broad or astbury type. If Hardwick wanted to return to 2 proper rucks.

Soldo. Nank. Model.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers

"Because WA just hates people he's stuck there" - what a particularly stupid thing to say lol

Are stack and CCJ allowed to play vfl round 1 ?
Yes they are allowed to play VFL. Looks unlikely that stack will be back in time to play preseason though.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Think it should be taken with a pinch of salt. A bit of a broad brushed political swipe, Stacky would agree if he could.
Thanks Grrr. I'm possibly Stacks biggest supporter, he's a kid with a troubled upbringing, which isn't his fault and I like that the club is prepared to be patient with him, they knew what they were taking on. Both as a footballer and as a person.

I was very annoyed at the utensil up when he appeared in court that meant he had to do 2 weeks in Hakea (basically to ensure he did two full weeks of quarantine). But even Sydney would agree that he got himself into this. He certainly wouldn't be blaming WA. He's on bail awaiting sentencing which is why he can't go back to Victoria. Not because WA hates people.

As far as taking it with a pinch of salt...it was a stupid comment and I stand by my criticism of it.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks Grrr. I'm possibly Stacks biggest supporter, he's a kid with a troubled upbringing, which isn't his fault and I like that the club is prepared to be patient with him, they knew what they were taking on. Both as a footballer and as a person.

I was very annoyed at the utensil up when he appeared in court that meant he had to do 2 weeks in Hakea (basically to ensure he did two full weeks of quarantine). But even Sydney would agree that he got himself into this. He certainly wouldn't be blaming WA. He's on bail awaiting sentencing which is why he can't go back to Victoria. Not because WA hates people.

As far as taking it with a pinch of salt...it was a stupid comment and I stand by my criticism of it.
I think this has gone round and round and nothing new to add here except a bit of a laugh, which I took it as.

Stacks in a good place according to Hardwick, (I accidently dropped the w when typing his name which made me laugh, surprised no has been witty enough to come up with that one), so that is a positive. Would be shocked if he wasn't being trained through the club, no way would Hardwick be so up about Stack if he wasn't doing the work. But a little more info about how he is going football wise certainly stop the wheels churning.

"Because WA just hates people he's stuck there" - what a particularly stupid thing to say lol

I know. It's the first time someone has said anything stupid on BF.

IMO WA's reaction to Stack's crime has been wildly over the top. The WA govt isn't known for being a loving caring bunch. I'm just reflecting my aggravation at a minor offence = potentially screwing his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back