MMA-UFC UFC 258

Usman a much more enjoyable fighter then Woodley ever was.

Burns fight was fantastic.
Colby fight was one of the best I have seen.

Just alot of hate for one of the best ever in that weight class, I can't remember the last Jones fight I have enjoyed, doesn't mean I can't respect what he has and continues to do.
Colby was a great fight, no doubt. Didn't watch yesterdays fight so I'll reserve judgement until I watch it

Thats it though, the rest are rather boring fights

With most of his fights being boring and his s**t personality it takes a lot to like him or want to watch him fight tbh

Why the Mas fight?! Easy fight for Usman, weve seen it. Rematch wont go any different...

I agree, much rather see Colby again.

I think he deserves the rematch, I had him winning until that last 90 seconds.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
GSP copped alot of the same criticism in his time.

Fights too safe, boring to watch, weird dude.

I wont claim to particularly enjoy Usmans fights or his schtick but no denying hes entering rare air.
Some similarities for sure. GSP was odd but I think most still liked his personality. He was frustrating because he was TKO and submitting everyone then post-Serra rematch he rarely went hard for a finish.

It's what I liked so much about Khabib. Legacy on the line, but seemed to go even harder for the finish post-title win.

His reasoning that Mas didnt have a camp etc.

I think hes reaching cause Mas is probably and easier fight for him with a better pay day (that being the real reason) but eh... Ill still watch that

If I had to choose a PPV to buy out of Usman/Mas and Usman/Colby I'm taking Usman vs Colby every day of the week.

Colby is no joke, the blokes just an idiot.

I agree with Usman regarding Masvidal taking that fight late notice last time so he could use the 6 day training camp excuse, 100% right, Mas said it on way to many occasions and took it as a quick pay day.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
If I had to choose a PPV to buy out of Usman/Mas and Usman/Colby I'm taking Usman vs Colby every day of the week.

Colby is no joke, the blokes just an idiot.

I agree with Usman regarding Masvidal taking that fight late notice last time so he could use the 6 day training camp excuse, 100% right, Mas said it on way to many occasions and took it as a quick pay day.
Dont disagree. Id watch either over many other fights.

The more ive thought about it the harder a TUF season for Ussy and Mas seems.

Its easy for the contestants, get em, iso them, test them, home them but the coaches wont wanna lockdown, neither will the support crews etc.

Tough sell for everyone involved i think.

Yeah, no idea how it happens.

Mas would be good value though.

Back