Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Did the lace ups sell out or something??? The link they provided doesnt work..
Looks as if they have removed most of the guernseys from the store, only a kids one and a couple of sale items left.

3 RESULTS FOR 'GUERNSEY'

All on-field wear seems to have been removed;

0 RESULTS FOR 'SHORTS'

0 RESULTS FOR 'TRAINING'

There is some good stuff at the physical store at Alberton. I think it is safe to act as if the online store doesn't exist at the moment, it's a complete shambles.
What do you mean "at the moment"...

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is some good stuff at the physical store at Alberton. I think it is safe to act as if the online store doesn't exist at the moment, it's a complete shambles.
Is there anything stopping us putting the physical store online, at the very least listing the stock available so those of us outside SA can get some merch? Even if it could only be transacted over the phone it would be good to know what the store does stock.

we'll never see that restock of this, will we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought a 150 Year Book thing today!

Still available at the Club.
Picked up the teal hat and legionaries hat for my lads birthday today. Was going to go back and grab the book later in the week but old mate reckons they’re selling over 100 every day and there’s no guarantee they’d be there. If you want one I’d say get in soon.

Bought a 150 Year Book thing today!

Still available at the Club.
Me too.

I didnt want to have to fight my brother for Dads copy later.

They have a few of them there but they were flying out.

If you want one I would suggest calling to pay then picking up when you can.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I doubt it sorry mate, not in that exact form. Best hope is that the club releases that logo on a new hat.

Picked up the teal hat and legionaries hat for my lads birthday today. Was going to go back and grab the book later in the week but old mate reckons they’re selling over 100 every day and there’s no guarantee they’d be there. If you want one I’d say get in soon.
Just take a trolley with you. Or park very close to the door 😋

There were plenty on the shelf at the Port Store on Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

There were plenty on the shelf at the Port Store on Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

if we find pictures of this they will sell out by sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back