NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who’s the rumored new import for Adelaide? I didn’t actually hear what the commentators said, or they didn’t mention it after telling us they were going to mention it and didn’t drop a name

apparently Brandon Paul
4118FB11-8991-4504-AC39-35AF2D11726A.jpeg

Last edited:
At one stage in the third quarter the entire 5 on the floor for Brisbane were ex 36ers (Cadee, Froling, Sobey, Drmic and Hodgson).

So like when Carlton plays GWS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phoenix with the huge signing of Rowdy Broekhoff

Surely he become their highest paid player. How does that work with Salary caps etc?

A "Double header" with a 20-30min break in-between games with random TV shows on in between is so *ing dumb

Have some sort of analysis of the game played or a pre game for the upcoming game or some sort of general NBL analysis/talk. Some sort of NBL related filler. ANYTHING NBL/BASKETBALL RELATED.

Don't put random SBS news s**t on to lose half your audience, you want to try and get people to stick around and watch the next game

The NBL Cup has been as farcical as expected.

A near empty John Cain Arena and zero atmosphere. It’s like watching social basketball at the local rec centre (only the rec centre has better referees 😂)

Reckon you should be running the NBL.

The Cup is one game in and you are calling it farcical??? Larry and the NBL should be commended for being proactive in the environment we are in and keeping the season running.

Without Larry reckon the league would close to going bust it isn't it is damn good league operating in tough times. $10 for 2 games is damn good - if I was in Melbourne I would be there the amount of people moaning about it is ridiculous

I'd be there too. First game was enjoyable.
I fear this 2nd one could get ugly fast though.

A near empty John Cain Arena and zero atmosphere.
It appears they've left the seats closest to the court empty for some reason. Add in the extremely conservative social distancing rules we have in Victoria forcing people to sit in the very back of the highest seats, and it gives the appearance that it's more empty than it is.

This picture appears to be between games, when I assume a fair percentage of people are out of their seats getting food/drinks etc

Anyone know what capacity with covid restrictions is? Crowd has looked very small for a home game based on the couple of crowd shots I've seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back