News Jordan Galluci invited to train with Richmond.

Sounds like he'll get the nod

Dimma did say nothing was guaranteed and he was coming off a significant injury. After that he said we've got 3 other guys training with us also.

Gallucci was the only tryout he was asked specifically about which was annoying.

Call me pessimistic, but we have yet to turn a discard into even a serviceable player. The good players we got from other clubs were all either wanted, or wanted but were stuck behind other players.

Jacob Townsend?

Little bit different I know because we traded pick 70 something for him but he was going to be delisted from the giants.

Call me pessimistic, but we have yet to turn a discard into even a serviceable player. The good players we got from other clubs were all either wanted, or wanted but were stuck behind other players.

Toby Nankervis goes alright.

He's a tiger legend and I love him. But he barely gave us half a year's worth of games all up. But his end to 17 is one for the ages.

If Gallucci had a year like Townsend did in 17 we'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

You're setting the bar way too high for what would be seen as a success. Not every player has to be a star and play 100+ games. Just play their role when asked. That's the reason why the club gets the entire playing list in circle to sing the song after our flags. Everyone plays their part.

Not saying Gallucci is going to be anything or even make the cut but you can see the merit in any of the 4 tryouts making the final list.

In any case its a free swing on a one year contract.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Nankervis, Caddy, Mcghie, Maclean, Rowling’s, Woosha...............Pitura......no scrub the last one

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
If Gallucci had a year like Townsend did in 17 we'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

You're setting the bar way too high for what would be seen as a success. Not every player has to be a star and play 100+ games. Just play their role when asked. That's the reason why the club gets the entire playing list in circle to sing the song after our flags. Everyone plays their part.

Not saying Gallucci is going to be anything or even make the cut but you can see the merit in any of the 4 tryouts making the final list.

In any case its a free swing on a one year contract.
Mitch Morton 2012 :thumbsu:

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
For what it’s worth JON did play champs for WA and was one of their best. Unfortunately he was a lot more complicated off field then the tiges could handle back then. Tambling very similar. Elite at the champs and I’m adamant with better support around him he could have made a way bigger impact!
How do you reckon Buddy would have gone as a Tiger?

Back