Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
What part of I'm not going to comply doesn't make sense to you, brown-shirt?
Pisser.
Make extraordinary claims, reference zero evidence and then a Godwin’s, it’s a thing of sheer beauty.
Lolololol

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Pisser.
Make extraordinary claims, reference zero evidence and then a Godwin’s, it’s a thing of sheer beauty.
Lolololol
Image result for beat dead horse gif

For the record, the problem is your conversation method, as stated multiple times, and as evidenced by use of 'lol'.

I don't engage with zealots.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Pisser.
Lolololol
Bung him on ignore - let him rant at clouds

Hes clearly not the full quid and has no intention of ever backing up his imaginings

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
What am I researching exactly.. Is it essential or should I just give it a miss?
Give it a miss.

It's a couple of wowsers getting caught up on clear exaggeration for effect, despite partaking themselves. They're trying to manufacture a hyper-partisan pile-on, cause that's what cultists do.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Its up to all of us to be better humans to each other. What does it cost any of us to treat each other with a bit of common decency? With a bit of dignity? Is it actually HARD to do this?

I do wonder where you draw the line on being nice though. Do you pander to someone's mental illness? Or do you address it?

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What about Harry the Owl? Harry Miller is a former police officer and co-founder of Fair Cop

Appalling woke rainbow censorship by Twitter and equally Orwellian action by British police. "The police called to check my thinking..."

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I do wonder where you draw the line on being nice though. Do you pander to someone's mental illness? Or do you address it?
That’s exactly how I feel about people that believe in a sky fairy and a red horned guy!👍

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Its up to all of us to be better humans to each other. What does it cost any of us to treat each other with a bit of common decency? With a bit of dignity? Is it actually HARD to do this?

Ignoring biology so someone's feelings don't get hurt isn't common decency.

Common decency is allowing Stan to be Loretta because 'I wanna have babies'. Common sense is recognising that he cannot. And that's nobody's fault, not even the Romans.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I suspect you are far ruder to them and about them though ?

Christians are an easy target.
You failed to address the point as usual, why do you see gender dysphoria as a mental illness, yet someone believing in a fairy man in the sky and forked tongued red guy under ground get a free pass?
I just choose to attack religious folk online, it’s much safer for them that way!👍

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You failed to address the point as usual, why do you see gender dysphoria as a mental illness, yet someone believing in a fairy man in the sky and forked tongued red guy under ground get a free pass?
I just choose to attack religious folk online, it’s much safer for them that way!👍

Possibly because the psychiatry world identified it as a mental illness for decades until politics made them change their mind.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Possibly because the psychiatry world identified it as a mental illness for decades until politics made them change their mind.
Where do I find these politicians?
Edit, just out of interest, have you ever met anyone that is trans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back