EPL Matchday 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Does he really though? We have Matip, Kelleher, Gomez, Van Dijk, Fabinho, Milner, Jota, Keita and Origi all out. That's a lot.

How many of those are genuine starters? 3?

Leeds have been playing their championship side.

They were missing Koch, Llorente, Phillips, Rodrigo on the weekend - all genuine starters. Koch, Llorente, Foreshaw and Berardi have essentially missed the entire season, Cooper, Raphinha and Klich have also missed weeks. Phillips missed over a month earlier in the season also and there's talk he might be out for most of the rest of the season. Poveda is also out for most of the rest of the year.

They are a newly promoted side with nowhere near the same squad outlay as Liverpool, yet you don't hear the media banging on about their injuries.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of those are genuine starters? 3?

Leeds have been playing their championship side.

They were missing Koch, Llorente, Phillips, Rodrigo on the weekend - all genuine starters. Koch, Llorente, Foreshaw and Berardi have essentially missed the entire season, Cooper, Raphinha and Klich have also missed weeks. Phillips missed over a month earlier in the season also and there's talk he might be out for most of the rest of the season. Poveda is also out for most of the rest of the year.

They are a newly promoted side with nowhere near the same squad outlay as Liverpool, yet you don't hear the media banging on about their injuries.....
Robert isn't a starter, he's s**t lol.

Leeds have been missing their CBs all season too. Played a FB at centre back last game and a mid at right back. Then a CB at DM.
Not a single peep.

The difference between us and Liverpool is we have such a thin squad (by Bielsas design) so injuries probably hurt us more. Phillips position is such an integral part of our setup we really should have a decent backup for him if he is out. It sounds like they will get that in the summer.

You can be a starter and sh*t you know....

He was a starter for Leeds, he's certainly better than Costa.

Nah he's not. And Costa scored against Arsenal.

And if he's a s**t starter then he's hardly going to be missed is he?

Nah he's not. And Costa scored against Arsenal.

And if he's a sh*t starter then he's hardly going to be missed is he?

I guess it depends on whether the replacement is worse.

Given they were missing Phillips, Foreshaw and Hernandez and Klich is playing injured, I guess the probably would miss him, don't you think?

I guess it depends on whether the replacement is worse.

Given they were missing Phillips, Foreshaw and Hernandez and Klich is playing injured, I guess the probably would miss him, don't you think?

Probably not. Didn't seem to miss him in the wins over Leicester or Palace, don't you think? He has what, 2 goals for the season? Maybe 1 or 2 assists? Gash.

Probably not. Didn't seem to miss him in the wins over Leicester or Palace, don't you think? He has what, 2 goals for the season? Maybe 1 or 2 assists? Gash.

3 goals and an assist.

Same amount of goals as De Bruyne, Pogba, Eze, Mount and Barkley from midfield.

Not bad from #8.

Certainly not gash.

3 goals and an assist.

Same amount of goals as De Bruyne, Pogba, Eze, Mount and Barkley from midfield.

Not bad from #8.

Certainly not gash.
He’s struggled in games but I don’t think he’s been s**t. Was bought in to be a striker but with lord Bamford knocking em in he’s being played as a midfielder so probably taking time to adjust. He’s the least of our worries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back