EPL Matchday 24

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s struggled in games but I don’t think he’s been sh*t. Was bought in to be a striker but with lord Bamford knocking em in he’s being played as a midfielder so probably taking time to adjust. He’s the least of our worries.

He'll be gone end of the season.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
There's something incredibly satisfying seeing West Ham above Liverpool and (especially) Tottenham on the table.

EuStxFPWgAA6Ebg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Last edited:

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
And Mendy.
Mendy's fine. Kepa generally plays the FA Cup games, although Tuchel deviated for some reason and selected Kepa again this morning.

IIRC, one of the commentator's mentioned that he was being given an extended rest.

The other guys such as Chilwell, Ziyech and Pulisic generally seem on the outer for mine, albeit when they played against Barnsley in the FA Cup last week.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Hes giving everyone a chance, even those guys. Is it Tuchels fault they didnt grab it?
Chilwell and Ziyech, along with Mount, have the been our top performers this season IMO.

Obviously Tuchel favoured Alonso over Chilwell a few games ago when he scored and ever since Chilwell has barely had a look in. I'm not sure what Ziyech has done to become so out favour, Pulisic I can, because he hasn't looked likely all season.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Mendy's fine. Kepa generally plays the FA Cup games, although Tuchel deviated for some reason and selected Kepa again this morning.

IIRC, one of the commentator's mentioned that he was being given an extended rest.

The other guys such as Chilwell, Ziyech and Pulisic generally seem on the outer for mine, albeit when they played against Barnsley in the FA Cup last week.
James has also lost his spot, but as with those 3 you mentioned the guys who have got their spots are just playing well enough to keep them out.

Its mot set in stone though and chances will come, just got to grab them.

Ziyech was poo against Barnsley.
Pulisic has had a shocker of a season as well.

Not too surprising they're not getting much time.

As for Chilwell, he's behind Alonso at LWB. Might take a bit to get him used to playing that position.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Ziyech was poo against Barnsley.
Pulisic has had a shocker of a season as well.

Not too surprising they're not getting much time.

As for Chilwell, he's behind Alonso at LWB. Might take a bit to get him used to playing that position.
Yeah, none of those guys deserve spots over the ones who have them atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back