Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Brothers,
First I must apologise for my absence in Church over the past season; as a holder of a holy comma I understand that more is expected and I throw myself at the mercy of TGO and the Church.
More disturbing though are the comments by the heathens on Reddit on the r/afl subreddit regarding his sermon in the Herald Sun on 2 AFLW players on opposing teams.

I quote from His scripture thus:
"On the surface and within their scared privacy, the gay romance between Emma Kearney and Kate Shierlaw is near enough perfect. What's not to like? Footy. Love. Footy. Sex. Footy. A golden retriever named Archie..." (and so on).

Replies on the subreddit such as "Go to horny jail Robbo", "...AFL 360 is a tough watch", and "...even the basic stuff like punctuation is a joke" shows that the word of TGO is still widely misunderstood. May 2021 be the season that the understanding of His word reaches outside the confines of our Church.

Praise.

I can't be the only one craving a post-coital Winnie Blue after imbibing His words brothers, my loins aflame, and I don't even smoke.

dktm

All Australian
Aug 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Poor form by TGO in tomorrow's Herald sun.
His attempt at becoming the male version of Cawwowine Wilson is sloppy at best.

The halo has dimmed oh great one

Last edited:
I got on at $1.70, the $7 profit I made should cover a single Corona to be drunk in His honour.

Praise. (and thanks to Boultzboi and royboy for the heads up, I've set up a notification so I'll know when it runs again).

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
I got on at $1.70, the $7 profit I made should cover a single Corona to be drunk in His honour.

Praise. (and thanks to Boultzboi and royboy for the heads up, I've set up a notification so I'll know when it runs again).
015FE621-1A7E-4C8D-8892-239762361DED.jpeg

Funny you should ask that Brother. I had AFL 360 scheduled to record nightly last season, and lo and behold, I noticed last night a new episode has popped up to record next Monday night (8th) at 6pm daylight saving time!

Praise.

Back