• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody pls explain why West Coast are the saltiest? We've barely played them over the period of our success. Cheers.
West Coast fans are self entitled *******s and flat out the most one eyed I've ever witnessed.

It stems from the fact that 95% of the games they attend only have a minority of opposition supporters and so they have never experienced a balanced crowd and the media over their pump them up every day. The supporters are brain washed into believing their players are superior to everyone else.

They then spend most of the game boo'ing the opposition players and umpires if they're not winning

Last edited:

They never rated us. Thought they'd jump on a plane, have a little run around on the 'G, pick up their trophy and go back to SA to celebrate. Flogs! Love the look on Pyke's face when it was all turning the sh*t!!
Remember Tex had a spare seat on the plane for the premiership cup, their supporters and club
Just thought they just needed to turn up.
They still haven't recovered.

Remember Tex had a spare seat on the plane for the premiership cup, their supporters and club
We destroyed the Crows and Giants. The whole fabric of those clubs was decimated on GF day. They are years off recovering still. Lets hope Geesook go the same way this year and we beat West Coke this year and a similar fate awaits them.

Adelaide media were discussing "are the crows the GOAT team" ?

Impenetrable backline.

Limitless weapons forward.

Overpowered midfield group.

Norf Korea power stance etc.

if you rewatch some of the Crows games from that year, or the footy shows like On the Couch, read the reddit and main board threads from throughout the year etc, all people could talk about was how good adelaide were, that they were the greatest modern team we've seen, unstoppable attack, that they dominated teams and would kick massive scores every game. early in the year morons like kingy literally said they wouldn't lose a game. grand final week most of these spuds still just assumed adelaide would flog us. of course as soon as we won the flag, all the same people suddenly acted like they never thought crows were that good, and that we were lucky to get an average interstate side to help break our drought

F them!! They beat us by heaps in Rd 6 2017 after both teams were 5-0. I'm surprised they were unable to see the improvement in Richmond come finals time. 2 games in the later part of 2017 were defining games imo. The loss to St.Kilda at Docklands when we just didn't show up was a timely reminder, and the demolition job on Fremantle in the 2nd last round. That 100+ point demolition of the shitfish tuned us up nicely. Still, Adelaide were asleep and full of self-admiration and paid the price.

F them!! They beat us by heaps in Rd 6 2017 after both teams were 5-0. I'm surprised they were unable to see the improvement in Richmond come finals time. 2 games in the later part of 2017 were defining games imo. The loss to St.Kilda at Docklands when we just didn't show up was a timely reminder, and the demolition job on Fremantle in the 2nd last round. That 100+ point demolition of the shitfish tuned us up nicely. Still, Adelaide were asleep and full of self-admiration and paid the price.
That Docklands loss ******* sucked.
Made us look like 2021 Carlton.

i was there off my face

left at half time with the rest of the tiger army. was like yellow and black rats deserting a sinking ship at half time

last time i went to shitihad
I stayed til the death.
Then lost my mates so sat out the front chain smoking and exchanging insults with drunken Saints flogs for 40 minutes until the cavalry arrived. Then got more booze and nuggies.
Worst and best.

i was there off my face

left at half time with the rest of the tiger army. was like yellow and black rats deserting a sinking ship at half time

last time i went to shitihad
I stayed the whole game...

Funnily enough I had my wifes cousin (a massive crow nuffie) message me out of the blue half way through the last 1/4 of that game being a smart arse...

Been FARKKKING great even since at family shows.

if you rewatch some of the Crows games from that year, or the footy shows like On the Couch, read the reddit and main board threads from throughout the year etc, all people could talk about was how good adelaide were, that they were the greatest modern team we've seen, unstoppable attack, that they dominated teams and would kick massive scores every game. early in the year morons like kingy literally said they wouldn't lose a game. grand final week most of these spuds still just assumed adelaide would flog us. of course as soon as we won the flag, all the same people suddenly acted like they never thought crows were that good, and that we were lucky to get an average interstate side to help break our drought
This is spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The WA echo chamber massively over rates WCE, and any year they don't win it's because of 'Vic Bias'...
They also can't get their head around Richmond being better than they've 'always' been (well, since WA begged to be allowed into the VFL).

So in their minds, a 'crap' team is winning, while a far better team (them, of course) is being held back by the nasty AFL that is so massively biased against them.

It's delusion central, and anyone who interrupts their narrative is just following the Vic conspiracy.
The most amazing & ironic thing about it all is when we counter thier argument they claim we are using a victim mentality....

They honestly believed that they would smash the Grand Final record winning margin, their pregame podcast went as far as 150 points 😱
They were also boasting how they played the G better than us... afterwards it was all #VICBIAS
I have a relative (Tiger) that lives in SA & he said in the week leading up to the game every media interview they did was like they had already won it. Jenkins even said that if Stagerfield had stayed at the Crows he would have been a Premiership player. The funny thing here is not only did Jenkins not get a kick on the day, he followed Stager to the Cats where he barely played a game all yr & they lost a GF to us as well. It's funny how these things play out.
Let's not forget the seat next to Tex being booked on the flight home for the Cup as well......

It was the exact same narrative in '19 with all the flogs that jumped on the #BigBigSound bandwagon...

It's easy to forget in that Freo game we were behind at 1/4 time too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back