Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievably ignorant of the situation. Hilarious a supporter from such a non entity of a club is spreading the stupidest of fake news.

So dumb, so North :D :D :D

I've seen my club win two premierships.

No St Kilda supporter EVER can say that.

With the way your debt is skyrocketing, probably none will ever be able to say that.

Word also is that the Saints are desperately trying to renegotiate contracts with types they've signed recently, big salary cap squeeze coming.

Likely to lose big name youngsters if they can't.

Hahahaha holy s**t what an awful take.

Plenty of high value contracts for non-essential players coming up for delisting/amendments. We're fine for salary cap mate, try again.

Contracts wise we're going to be fine, particularly if Dylan Roberton retires and we can re-use that ~600k and push forward contracts. It seems like there's a huge amount of buy-in from the players re the direction the club is taking, so don't be surprised if they sign for just under the market rate.

Also, I'd be a lot more worried about our finances if we were paying rent on the large amount of real estate we're holding in the OPs head. Thankfully, it appears to be rent-free

Contracts wise we're going to be fine, particularly if Dylan Roberton retires and we can re-use that ~600k and push forward contracts. It seems like there's a huge amount of buy-in from the players re the direction the club is taking, so don't be surprised if they sign for just under the market rate.

Also, I'd be a lot more worried about our finances if we were paying rent on the large amount of real estate we're holding in the OPs head. Thankfully, it appears to be rent-free

Oh it is well known that if you use this phrase it is admission of defeat.

$20m debt soon though.

Grim.

There's only one grim thing here and it isn't St Kilda's finances

Apart from the fact that right now St Kilda literally has the worst finances in the history of the game.

Albeit Port are making quite the charge for you.

Port Adelaide Saints?

Last edited:
Oh it is well known that if you use this phrase it is admission of defeat.

$20m debt soon though.

Grim.
Weird you use the phrase defeat, as if the two of our clubs are somehow locked in a battle over their financials. I guess relative levels of debt are the only win you can conjure when your team is $2.25 favorites for the least amount of wins this year.

One more thing: you've posted in this thread quite a few times suggesting that St Kilda was 'in the gun' and was in big trouble, and since then there has been zero media coverage affirming your view. Instead of projecting your insecurities about your own club onto another, can I suggest you take up a hobby of some sort?

Weird you use the phrase defeat, as if the two of our clubs are somehow locked in a battle over their financials. I guess relative levels of debt are the only win you can conjure when your team is $2.25 favorites for the least amount of wins this year.

One more thing: you've posted in this thread quite a few times suggesting that St Kilda was 'in the gun' and was in big trouble, and since then there has been zero media coverage affirming your view. Instead of projecting your insecurities about your own club onto another, can I suggest you take up a hobby of some sort?

You guys should scrape your last remaining (borrowed off the AFL) pennies together and put it all on us finishing bottom then, if it is such a sure thing lol.

I note we beat you last time we played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

154 posts and SimpletonBTDOTB hasn’t produced anything. Just makes stuff up hoping he’ll get a winner soon. Failed on the small clubs saving AFL, failed on the big clubs not adapting to the financial constraints last year. Knows he can’t mix it with the big boys so decided to take baseless pot shots at St Kilda now 03C2047B-F276-46A0-BBF0-EF22C4EAB3A8.png

154 posts and SimpletonBTDOTB hasn’t produced anything. Just makes stuff up hoping he’ll get a winner soon. Failed on the small clubs saving AFL, failed on the big clubs not adapting to the financial constraints last year. Knows he can’t mix it with the big boys so decided to take baseless pot shots at St Kilda now View attachment 1059443

Yup you’ve summed it up pretty well.
From a non-saints supporter too!

I’m sure you won’t be in any league sometime in the future and therefore won’t be able to make such claims as "our"!
Still salty about 97 and 98.

LOL.

The whole football world wishes you won in 97. Sadly the great Scratcher Neil and Steven Sziller left the AFL without a flag and we as football followers are poorer for it

Wouldnt be surprised if the AFL are working together with the Tassie government to force North to move permanently

Pulling funds will only exacerbate North's problem and they will not have another choice but to relocate

Saints with the brand new state of the art RSEA park and the Danny Frawley centre have secured their future in Melbourne

Its a shame but one less inner city Melbourne wont matter down the track

Saints finishing top 4 this year and North finishing near last will also be one more nail in the coffin
1613557040575.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back