Resource 2021 Membership

SnakePlisskin

Cancelled
Mar 3, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was hoping I’d get a plaque, good pack though.
610C7E74-8948-4C3C-A30F-739884F3E794.jpeg

People got their money back last time if they wanted. Don't see why it would be any different this time.

Had to Cancel your Membership and Start from Scratch Though

Did the number of consecutive years being a member reset back to zero, or did people lose their reserved seats if they got a refund last year?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes it did. You number of years being a Member would been Re-Set IF you took all your money back

kpsmagpies

Debutant
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
My legends membership has correct amount of years. You should probably get in touch with the club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks mate I did in the end. Said it happened to quite a few of us but will be rectified. May be trivial to some but I take pride in my years of membership so I’m happy it was an easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My membership pack just arrived. I agree with everyone else who has said that this is the best pack they've sent out.
Packaging it up in a box instead of a vacuum sealed bag is a small change, but it certainly adds to the experience. In a way it feels more like a gift.

The scarf feels much warmer this year too.

Interestingly the back of the membership card says "this card does not admit access to matches". Obviously covid related where passes for match access will need to be booked via ticketmaster or ticketek even for members like me who hold a reserved seat. Seemingly they expect this to be the case all year though.

Edit: The small print at the bottom states a digital card is required for stadium entry, which can be obtained by scanning the QR code. This links to a club ticketmaster site.

Last edited:
My membership pack just arrived. I agree with everyone else who has said that this is the best pack they've sent out.

So they should.

Most supporters paid a year without watching a live game, I did anyway, then watched our supporter base get treated like absolute fools at trade time.

I didn't think it was anything special apart from the box it came in.

Mine arrived on Thursday except for the most important part. Did anyone elses arrive without the membership card?

Yep no card, that was the only thing I actually wanted.

Matttoooooo

Draftee
Feb 2, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone else just receive a random text message re: digital ticketing? “Collingwood ticketing is going digital due to COVID-19. Reply with your email address to receive updates on how this affects your m'ship! Sms opt out reply STOP”

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone else just receive a random text message re: digital ticketing? “Collingwood ticketing is going digital due to COVID-19. Reply with your email address to receive updates on how this affects your m'ship! Sms opt out reply STOP”
Was just about to come on here and ask the same question because I did and it looks like a dodgey text haha.

Matttoooooo

Draftee
Feb 2, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was just about to come on here and ask the same question because I did and it looks like a dodgey text haha.
Did a Google and the same number is linked to the 2018 AGM... so ran the gauntlet! No idea why they’d approach it this way and not just send out the info to everyone. Makes no sense at all 🙈🙈🙈

Interestingly the back of the membership card says "this card does not admit access to matches". Obviously covid related where passes for match access will need to be booked via ticketmaster or ticketek even for members like me who hold a reserved seat. Seemingly they expect this to be the case all year though.

Edit: The small print at the bottom states a digital card is required for stadium entry, which can be obtained by scanning the QR code. This links to a club ticketmaster site.

Then why send out a Card Then?

Anderson Brown

Team Captain
Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I got the text too. Yesterday I emailed the club asking them to change my email address. I stopped receiving emails from the club back in October. When I looked up the email address listed in my membership profile, it showed an email address I haven't used since the 90's.

Back