Game Day 2021 Fremantle FC Buddy Draft */\* DRAFT *\/*

Remove this Banner Ad

At pick 50 I wasn't holding my breath, but coming away with the lovable lump that is Mr Darcy, I'm extremely happy.

Many thanks Taylor, you've made this buddy virgin very happy!

Thanks Taylor! Very happy to be an official buddy of Griffin Logue 💪

Could be a tough year of buddy pumping considering Duman is down the order of the 23 HBF’s we have on the list and maybe no Peel again

Just like my buddy I don’t shy away from a contest

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

These players are still available on a first come first serve basis.

Conca, Conca, Fyfe, Fyfe, Acres, Acres, Walters, Wilson, Bewley, Bewley, Tucker, Blakely, Blakely, Hamling, Hamling, Meek, Thomas, Thomas, Chapman, Chapman, Schultz, O'Driscoll, O'Driscoll, Walker, Walker, hill, Colyer, Cox, Lobb, Watson, Watson, Switkowski, Giro, Giro, Frederick, Duman

There's some serious talent in there..
So we can pick a second player? If so, I’ll grab Hamling 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conca, Conca, Fyfe, Fyfe, Acres, Acres, Walters, Wilson, Bewley, Bewley, Tucker, Blakely, Blakely, Hamling, Hamling, Meek, Thomas, Thomas, Chapman, Chapman, Schultz, O'Driscoll, O'Driscoll, Walker, Walker, hill, Colyer, Cox, Lobb, Watson, Watson, Switkowski, Giro, Giro, Frederick, Duman

Can I please take Chapman? Thanks!
Ps ignore previous post as I didn't see your post until I went back through the thread
PPS He will be my first draft buddy so Jury's out on whether I will ruin his career ;)

Arcassius done well with pick #1 this year, pick #2 last year and pick#8 the year before ;)

If only my luck applied to lotto

On the bright side - everyone knows who I'm going to pick years ahead of time. Almost 10 years of selecting #27 (now with added Houghton)

I applied the sorting three times (listing everyone by random RAND() number largest to smallest) and saw Arcassius was on top of the list and laughed.

Because it IS highly suspect and there should be an investigation.

You can always send back the cheque if you're uncomfortable :hearts:

and with that - i now expect to be intentionally relegated to choosing WAFL players next season. Jack Sears come on down

Could I get Hamling, if he's still available or Frederick if not?

You can always send back the cheque if you're uncomfortable :hearts:

and with that - i now expect to be intentionally relegated to choosing WAFL players next season. Jack Sears come on down

The punishment should fit the crime, you should be forced to choose from a specific group of former Freo players.

Arcassius 2021 buddy: Jack Anthony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back