Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

FFS...

Mahomey, Herbert and Watson all in AFC West?

Please god no.

Talk about an arms race.

Raiders would have to give Waller, Carr and 2 x Rd 1 picks and maybe another Rd2 to get Texans attention....

But still... that make AFC West the hardest QB division to face by a long long way and its not close to second. :oops::eek:

FFS...

Mahomey, Herbert and Watson all in AFC West?

Please god no.

Talk about an arms race.

Raiders would have to give Waller, Carr and 2 x Rd 1 picks and maybe another Rd2 to get Texans attention....

But still... that make AFC West the hardest QB division to face by a long long way and its not close to second. :oops::eek:

Then we go get Rodgers :D

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Which team does Peyton really align with I wonder...

1612744894167.png

Watson talk seems to be gaining momentum...
the price will be catastrophic - and im kinda of the opinion we are being used to drive the trade market up
The more teams are "interested" the more the trade proposals need to be to taken seriously...

Ill believe it whence i see it.

No preseason... new system . new OC...yeah fair chance they dumbed it down and he lost his best receiver all year.

Ill wait another season and see what happens

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Watsons cost is extortionate, but you can't with in the NFL without that guy. It's almost a price you have to pay.

I'm still stunned at what Stafford cost tbph. I would've thought that was around Watsons price, maybe a little more but not a lot. That's been blown out of the water now.

Watsons cost is extortionate, but you can't with in the NFL without that guy. It's almost a price you have to pay.

I'm still stunned at what Stafford cost tbph. I would've thought that was around Watsons price, maybe a little more but not a lot. That's been blown out of the water now.
My concern with any Watson style trade...

What if he gets hurt bad.

Then you are out all kinds of caitall and still in the shitter.

Not good.

Herchel Walker style with no Walker.

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
My concern with any Watson style trade...

What if he gets hurt bad.

Then you are out all kinds of caitall and still in the shitter.

Not good.

Herchel Walker style with no Walker.
I don't think you can let that stop you. He doesn't really have an injury history so it shouldn't be a concern. If he was missing 3 or 4 games a year then fair enough, but he's not.

I don't think you can let that stop you. He doesn't really have an injury history so it shouldn't be a concern. If he was missing 3 or 4 games a year then fair enough, but he's not.

He doesn't have an injury history? Apart from doing both ACLs. 😂

Coops93

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
He doesn't have an injury history? Apart from doing both ACLs. 😂
How much time has he missed in the NFL because of them? Half his rookie season? Not a big concern, it's not like the ticky tacky injuries that'll cause you to miss the odd random game a few times a season ala Carson Wentz. I don't think it's a cause for concern 4 years later.

How much time has he missed in the NFL because of them? Half his rookie season? Not a big concern, it's not like the ticky tacky injuries that'll cause you to miss the odd random game a few times a season ala Carson Wentz. I don't think it's a cause for concern 4 years later.

I agree, was more lol'ing at you suggesting two knees isn't an injury history.

ACL is a fairly major injury IMO.

edit - Sandra Sully there

Back