Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
I’d rather someone left field wins the Open but if it’s another Rafa v Novak battle then I hope Djokovic wins his 18th because he is a better player than Nadal (and Federer). Head to head wins proves such and I’d like his tally by the time he retires to actually reflect that.

How about we stop having a crack at injured players. It's hardly a surprise this has happened in the men's tournament. Months of no match play, maximum of a 1 tournament lead up event that was interrupted, players in quarantine leading up to the event.

Then you expect them to come out after all of that and play beat of 5 set matches, sometimes in the heat and for them to all remain healthy.

Injuries happen all the time in sport, suddenly tennis players are not allowed to get injured.

Have previously posted the 14 day quarantine could cause injuries, especially with the men - This won't happen in 2022.

Genuine question. Is this the best Serena has moved since having a baby? I tend to think yes.

Serena is undoubtedly moving better, while her defensive game is up a notch - Serena can no longer bludgeon her opponents with power, so she needs a better defensive game - It's all in her head at the moment.

Onto more serious matters - Unsurprisingly the standard of tennis has been down compared to 2020, especially on the men's side, and of course injuries have occurred - A two week quarantine doesn't work for any sport - I doubt there will be an OZ Open in 2022 under the current conditions.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Onto more serious matters - Unsurprisingly the standard of tennis has been down compared to 2020, especially on the men's side, and of course injuries have occurred - A two week quarantine doesn't work for any sport - I doubt there will be an OZ Open in 2022 under the current conditions.

Melbourne should have given up the Grand slam to a place that didn't have as strict quarantine and also would have allowed some fans throughout the tournament.

in other news Nole is the most mental toughness is probably the best ever.

The Djoker has a better head to head record against Federer and Nadal and should overtake them in slams and be the goat.
Never will be. It's about more than winning tennis. Rafa and Fed are beloved world wide and are and alwaYs will be a league above that try-hard dick.

Nothing to do with off the court.Off the court he is a w***er but it's not about that.
Djokervich clearly better head to head.
He won't pass them Too injury prone. Not enough protein going to the brain. :joycat: :roflv1:

Yeah but he is so brave and a warrior remember. The heroics to overcome such a devastating injury and such a tough draw....our boy Novak the brave.
He'll get through with Novakaine

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Never will be. It's about more than winning tennis. Rafa and Fed are beloved world wide and are and alwaYs will be a league above that try-hard dick.

I hate to tell you but if Nole wins the most slams and leads both head to heads he's the goat, irrespective of if you like his personality or not.

Back