Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, and if somebody wants to draft in your 'place-holder' assuming Gallucci is drafted they can, but just in case he isn't, they can name a place-holder for your place-holder and so on and so forth..

Sounds messy.

Anyway, I am tapping out and will let others decide. Hopefully Gallucci is signed in the coming days and it is a moot point on this occasion.

I already said what i want lol. I will nominate one of my players as the place holder. If gallucci is selected he then takes his place without using one of my 5 FA picks. If he isnt i keep the place holder.

Too much double handling. We have a precedent that was established last time we had a "I want to keep this player but they're not on a list right now" scenario and this is how I'll handle it this time too.

Galluci is delisted (and Egg-Smith), as of right now it's not possible to put them on your list. You've said you're intending to keep Galluci if he's on a list. So your Pick 44 will be live in the draft (as it is now due to it not being possible to physically put Galluci on your list). If Galluci ends up on an AFL list (not including the mid-season draft, we're talking at the end of this supplementary period) then whoever you took at P44 is swapped for Galluci. Let us know if you want to do the same with Egg-Smith. Now, you can trade P44 for a later pick and look to upgrade it, but whichever pick you take last in the draft will be your Galluci placeholder. If Galluci is not on an AFL list at the end of the supplementary period then nothing changes and whoever you took in the draft is now your player. This way you select a player at the same time as everyone else, are not penalised with a worse draft pick (P44 is live) and you retain Galluci if he is put on a list.

Too much double handling. We have a precedent that was established last time we had a "I want to keep this player but they're not on a list right now" scenario and this is how I'll handle it this time too.

Galluci is delisted (and Egg-Smith), as of right now it's not possible to put them on your list. You've said you're intending to keep Galluci if he's on a list. So your Pick 44 will be live in the draft (as it is now due to it not being possible to physically put Galluci on your list). If Galluci ends up on an AFL list (not including the mid-season draft, we're talking at the end of this supplementary period) then whoever you took at P44 is swapped for Galluci. Let us know if you want to do the same with Egg-Smith. Now, you can trade P44 for a later pick and look to upgrade it, but whichever pick you take last in the draft will be your Galluci placeholder. If Galluci is not on an AFL list at the end of the supplementary period then nothing changes and whoever you took in the draft is now your player. This way you select a player at the same time as everyone else, are not penalised with a worse draft pick (P44 is live) and you retain Galluci if he is put on a list.

yes that’s what I mean. All I’ve been saying is I won’t cop using one of my 5 FA picks to do it or allow others to select him. And yes I agree he doesn’t make it by March 9th he Is delisted and should he make a comeback mid season he is open to all.

gona be a huge lol when he doesn’t get offered a spot. At least I’ve filled a day of lockdown in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder the trade deadline is tonight at 11.59pm Melbourne time. The draft starts on the 20th at 9am Melbourne time. The draft will run around the clock with, initially, 12 hours available per pick. The clock will not reset when live trading a pick and any live trading must have an equal number of parts trading hands. A recommendation if live trading for picks is to post the trade and confirmation in the thread and then have the manager you’ve traded with make a draft selection for you (and then we can move them at a later date). I won’t be available anywhere near as I have been in past seasons to facilitate live trades.

American Doggie is delisting the following:

Liam Jones
Shaun McKernan
Sam Reid
Sam Day

Just a reminder the trade deadline is tonight at 11.59pm Melbourne time. The draft starts on the 20th at 9am Melbourne time. The draft will run around the clock with, initially, 12 hours available per pick. The clock will not reset when live trading a pick and any live trading must have an equal number of parts trading hands. A recommendation if live trading for picks is to post the trade and confirmation in the thread and then have the manager you’ve traded with make a draft selection for you (and then we can move them at a later date). I won’t be available anywhere near as I have been in past seasons to facilitate live trades.
Will the draft be in it's own thread? I've been told its tradition for the first pick to be announced ahead of time

Yes, we have in draft live trading, but you need to trade in/out current players and current picks so that you end up with 45 players at end of draft. You can add unlimited amount of future picks to the deal, but current components need to be equal.

Does that make sense?
From last year at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back