Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
It will be a family 3-game membership for me this year. I believe that’s only $280 but it’s a donation to the club as I’m O/S and not back in Victoria until the day before our last game of the year. Also my wife and girls won’t go without me as they only attend that’s “Dads” thing he likes to take the family too.
I guess it’s bring on 2022 AFL season for me

Where and why are you there?

It will be a family 3-game membership for me this year. I believe that’s only $280 but it’s a donation to the club as I’m O/S and not back in Victoria until the day before our last game of the year. Also my wife and girls won’t go without me as they only attend that’s “Dads” thing he likes to take the family too.
I guess it’s bring on 2022 AFL season for me

You should get an International Roo membership instead. You get WatchAFL live streaming and it's great.

Any post injection reactions/symptoms?
The only thing has been the usual slight pain/numbness around the injection area. Besides that nothing. We received the Pfizer vaccine

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
The only thing has been the usual slight pain/numbness around the injection area. Besides that nothing. We received the Pfizer vaccine

Excellent news; I was worried about the shitznspits.

FYI I am 9.6 millionth in line which probably rules out me attending the Syd Barker to see Jy’s first Medal.

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm not personally that fazed, but I hope the club realises just how much this is going to piss people off. After all the talk about how much they appreciated us sticking fat last year, memberships appear significantly worse across the board.

From the looks of that FAQ there's really not much there for us to be excited about except for a (probably meaningless) upgrade to a tier we didn't choose to be a part of anyway.

You should get an International Roo membership instead. You get WatchAFL live streaming and it's great.
Does the International Roo membership continue the years of membership with NMFC? If it does iii buy one of those for myself and the 3-games membership for the family.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
My favorite got another run:

1613558202884.png

Somebody had better call them up and let them know that the major sponsor manufactures cars. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a thought

Would the idea of a gift voucher for the roo shop instead of the scarf or hay ECT. be a better idea.
WCE are sending no packages out to members this year, but instead are giving out $25 gift vouchers to be used online or in store on merchandise.
Think about it, members get to choose what they spend it on and quite a few would spend extra.

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a thought

Would the idea of a gift voucher for the roo shop instead of the scarf or hay ECT. be a better idea.
WCE are sending no packages out to members this year, but instead are giving out $25 gift vouchers to be used online or in store on merchandise.
Think about it, members get to choose what they spend it on and quite a few would spend extra.

Yeah perfect time to move some old stock

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Just a thought

We did do this this year. I got a $50 voucher I put towards a training cap and singlet in lieu of the cap/scarf.

Reginald0

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I am obviously not being clear. It doesn’t say anywhere my membership is current. Thats my point. I log in and it says renew your membership - my membership is current. If I am missing something then please tell me. I never said I didn’t exist - or if I did thats not what I meant. I said I log in to my membership through my membership number and it asks me to renew. Anyway, lets hope when the membership ‘cards’ are loaded all works well.

grimface_87

Premiership Player
May 27, 2008
Melbourne territory
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a thought

You can

1613597623708.png

Back