Coronavirus/COVID-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Bro how can you possibly defend the second wave in any possible way 😂 it should have never happened, but good on Dan for locking us down for 4 months to get on top of it, real strong leadership, brave brave man.
iu

They're multiplying!

Dan has been good if you disregard the second wave. Pretty big if though.....

That said, he won't be voted out. The liberals are an absolute s**t show in Victoria. Obrien was calling for the Vic Government to implement quarantine out of city centres only last week, and backflipped within hours of Andrew announcing it will happen. People see through it.

Scomo has played his political position beautifully by taking control of the vaccine but deferring the quarantine and general management of the virus to the States. He gets to take all the applause (notice how many press releases/interviews Greg Hunt has had in the last 2 weeks announcing every drip of info about it), but yet avoids scrutiny for tough decisions which need to be made.

655 of those Vic deaths were in Aged Care, which is a federal government responsibility. Blame the other 165 on Dan all you like, but the fault of the 655 lies squarely with the Morrison government

Is Victoria the only state with Aged Care facilities?

655 of those Vic deaths were in Aged Care, which is a federal government responsibility. Blame the other 165 on Dan all you like, but the fault of the 655 lies squarely with the Morrison government

Victoria, the only state with aged care homes 🤔

Is Victoria the only state with Aged Care facilities?
Victoria, the only state with aged care homes 🤔
I am still failing to see how this is a state issue.

WA has constant bushfire issues every year, yet Victoria copped it at catastrophic levels in 2020. Does that indicate a state issue, or does it indicate a problem with the federal government's failure to adequately prepare for the worst case scenario?

Dan Andrews was never supposed to be in charge of Covid response, particularly in aged care homes, in the first place, given it's a federal responsibility. The blame there lies on the federal government.

WA has constant bushfire issues every year, yet Victoria copped it at catastrophic levels in 2020. Does that indicate a state issue, or does it indicate a problem with the federal government's failure to adequately prepare for the worst case scenario?

Dan Andrews was never supposed to be in charge of Covid response, particularly in aged care homes, in the first place, given it's a federal responsibility. The blame there lies on the federal government.

Fair dinkum, are you Dan’s Mum?!

So given that the Federal Government are responsible for Aged Care, they've actually done extremely well in every state besides Victoria?

I wonder why only one state is such an outlier? Maybe Scomo missed Dan's email while he was attending a Hillsong conference?

So given that the Federal Government are responsible for Aged Care, they've actually done extremely well in every state besides Victoria?

I wonder why only one state is such an outlier? Maybe Scomo missed Dan's email while he was attending a Hillsong conference?
They had 28 deaths in NSW too, why aren't you criticising Gladys? Or are you waiting until uncle Rupert tells you how to feel?

I haven't read a Murdoch owned newspaper in years but good try.

You didn't answer the question though. Why is Victoria such an outlier?
Maybe you should push for answers from the federal government on that one, since it's their responsibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you Rupert Murdoch and Andrew Bolt's illegitimate child?

You know I got my stats from the Covid app and not the media??

You should take a look. It’s quite informative.

Assuming you can take a break from political point scoring......

I don’t care if Dan is labour, liberal or communist red. He failed at the task and has shown time and again to be inadequate and deceitful. His hubris prevents him falling on his sword.

Very similar to Eddie McG in that they seem to think that only they can get the job done and they are doing it for the people.

You know I got my stats from the Covid app and not the media??

You should take a look. It’s quite informative.

Assuming you can take a break from political point scoring......

I don’t care if Dan is labour, liberal or communist red. He failed at the task and has shown time and again to be inadequate and deceitful. His hubris prevents him falling on his sword.

Very similar to Eddie McG in that they seem to think that only they can get the job done and they are doing it for the people.
I'm curious why you fixate on Dan supposedly failing at a task that was always the federal government's responsibility? And why are you not lambasting Scott Morrison for his utter failure in his role? Could it be that you do in fact care about his political affiliation?

News today of a new strain (B.1.525) which is thought might reduce the effectiveness of the various vaccines (but it's early days so that's not certain yet).

It's been identified in UK, Nigeria, Denmark and Canada and has spike protein similarities to the one in South Africa (B.1.351).

I'm curious why you fixate on Dan supposedly failing at a task that was always the federal government's responsibility? And why are you not lambasting Scott Morrison for his utter failure in his role? Could it be that you do in fact care about his political affiliation?

The lack of answers to questions is an answer in itself from you.

Why so many deaths in Victoria versus all other states?????

Your political profiling of other posters is juvenile and insulting. Trolling is poor form in any format.

Your political profiling of other posters is juvenile and insulting. Trolling is poor form in any format.

Every other state gov managed their Aged Care satisfactorily (while any death is regrettable, 28 deaths in NSW is just a touch better than the 20x more we had in Victoria). To try and absolve our state leadership of responsibility is just weird.

That's a question for the federal government, who have clearly failed in their role of managing the aged care sector. It's not Dan Andrews' responsibility to run the sector or ensure it's compliant, so how exactly is Dan the one copping the blame?

You still haven't answered my question about why you are criticising Dan for something that isn't his responsibility. Why do you only seem to criticise Labor (or those on the left of politics), and more importantly, why do you fail to criticise the people actually responsible?

That's a question for the federal government, who have clearly failed in their role of managing the aged care sector. It's not Dan Andrews' responsibility to run the sector or ensure it's compliant, so how exactly is Dan the one copping the blame?

You still haven't answered my question about why you are criticising Dan for something that isn't his responsibility. Why do you only seem to criticise Labor (or those on the left of politics), and more importantly, why do you fail to criticise the people actually responsible?

Ok. So let’s just hang, draw and quarter him for the 165 deaths outside age care. Next worst state was 54 in NSW (including age care!).

He is a total bust old mate. Blood on his hands. People died due to his leadership.

Ok. So let’s just hang, draw and quarter him for the 165 deaths outside age care. Next worst state was 54 in NSW (including age care!).

He is a total bust old mate. Blood on his hands. People died due to his leadership.
Do you have some kind of fetish for being hung, drawn and quartered or something?

Will you call for the same of Scott Morrison? The blood of over 650 people is on his hands. Not to mention the estimated 1 billion animals who died due to his mismanagement of bushfire response.

Will you call for the same of Scott Morrison? The blood of over 650 people is on his hands. Not to mention the estimated 1 billion animals who died due to his mismanagement of bushfire response.

Is this the bushfire thread now??

How has Morrison done compared to his peers?

You are clutching at straws to the point of embarrassing yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back