Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Amusing rumour on 3aw a few minutes ago by the Pig-on-the-SCG Guy, 'Mark from South Melboure': Graham Wright has gone to Collingwood as a forward scout for Clarko, sussing out the situation for him before he (Clarko) goes to coach the Pies next year. :tongueoutv1:
This contradict's Don Scott's claim that Wright left Hawthorn because he and Clarkson don't get on
I don't know much about Clarko's and Wright's relationship, but I do know that Wright was very much encouraged to explore his options.

I live on the vic / nsw border and I can tell you ex AFL players are a crap shoot. Some do the right thing but most are morons that think the world owes them a living. Funnily enough Fev was one of the better ones. Did his duty, kicked goals, brought in the crowds, and hung around acting like a normal bloke after
Yeah heard the same about Fevola. Played a couple of games for New Norfolk here in Tassie several years ago and dragged in 4,800 to Boyer Oval the first time and was suposedly really good with the fans and teammates.
On the other hand, Billy Brownless did a Sportsmans night at my club and a packed room full of people had to wait 90 minutes twiddling their thumbs as the promoters couldn't drag him out of the pub!
Eventually started his act nearly two hours late.

Player from big-name Melbourne club, known for his outstanding performances in finals and subsequently relocated interstate. Had several coaching/captain-coach roles, but wore his welcome out pretty quickly at most of them. Usually due to allegedly pulling petty small-time con jobs on people or things disappearing. 'Associated' with the darker side of life and this got him in a lot of trouble.
what timeframe are we talking for his footy career

Player from big-name Melbourne club, known for his outstanding performances in finals and subsequently relocated interstate. Had several coaching/captain-coach roles, but wore his welcome out pretty quickly at most of them. Usually due to allegedly pulling petty small-time con jobs on people or things disappearing. 'Associated' with the darker side of life and this got him in a lot of trouble.
Another poster wanting to play Guess Who

Why do we go through this all the time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you mind just naming the player?

Leon Davis, Garry Rohan and Lewis Jetta definitely eliminated. Only another 15,000 players left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back