News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This news combined with Marshall out making the R/F link not so necessary has me considering Matthew Flynn.
Flynn/Meek/Fullarton very interesting IMO

This news combined with Marshall out making the R/F link not so necessary has me considering Matthew Flynn.
Would assume GWS will now scour the country for a mature ruck

I’d offer Majak a contract and try and steal him from MELB’s grip

Would assume GWS will now scour the country for a mature ruck

I’d offer Majak a contract and try and steal him from MELB’s grip
Matthew Flynn was doing really well over the preseason, so they might just give him a go. He's 23 years old now, been in the system a few years now, 200cm, there's been talk of a debut for a couple years now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matthew Flynn was doing really well over the preseason, so they might just give him a go. He's 23 years old now, been in the system a few years now, 200cm, there's been talk of a debut for a couple years now
Aggressive bugger too !

I get that Ruckman take a long time and all, but how can they have a 23 year old ruck who obviously shows potential because he's still there and not play him when their no.1 ruckman is a coked up tub of lard who has come out of retirement and all he does is give away free kicks. IMO this is a serious blight on GWS' development system that he hasn't had a crack at it and they will cop the consequences this year given he'll have to play a fair amount of games. Good for sc though lol, might have 3 cheapo rucks in Williams, Flynn and Treacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back