Gym & Misc General Health and Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had some ice cream
I actually don’t really like ice cream but I actually had some tonight too... weird.

8 week training block of 6 days a week with two monster sessions finished up yesterday. Took the day off today, think I wanted it mentally but needed it physically, really feeling 8 straight weeks of niggles and aches.

Ice cream is my kryptonite. Im talking your gourmet variety here, not the crap from the supermarket.

I try and convince myself there is some protein in it. :drunk:

I guess if you are smashing one litre at time which I do, I probably would get a bit of protein out of it. :think:

good news! i'm passing tomorrow but will be back into it on Friday. i need a big old sleep tonight
I cannot begin to tell you how important a good nights sleep is to a gym program.

Mind you I have had decent gym days with zero sleep. However, you can only do that occasionally. It does take its toll on the body.

Ice cream is my kryptonite. Im talking your gourmet variety here, not the crap from the supermarket.

I guess if you are smashing one litre at time which I do, I probably would get a bit of protein out of it. :think:

Whats your poison

I cannot begin to tell you how important a good nights sleep is to a gym program.

Mind you I have had decent gym days with zero sleep. However, you can only do that occasionally. It does take its toll on the body.
No you need sleep.

Once i was so weak and tired i thought i was legit going to fall over on the treadmill. Iirc i lasted 30 mins and had to go home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

connoisseur?

But it is gourmet ice cream nevertheless.

I just can never understand why people who choose to eat ice cream eat cheap crap.
because it's cheap and still tastes bloody good ;) I just go for this one because I'm a sucker for pure vanilla bean creamy flavour: Streets Blue Ribbon Classic Vanilla

Remove this Banner Ad

Back