Player Watch #31 Rhyan Mansell

Remove this Banner Ad

There are now 7 indigenous players on the list which is the most ever.

Shane Edwards
Daniel Rioli
Shai Bolton
Sydney Stack
Marlion Pickett
Maurice Rioli Jr
Rhyan Mansell
The Indigenous boys absolutely suit our current chaos style, rewarding speed, flair and x-factor. Mansell looks like a strong mark too.

Look forward to seeing him out there. Watching those highlights on the clubs website reminds me a bit of Baker.
Was gonna say the same thing
Very similar to baker
Hard at the contest and follows up with 2nd and 3rd efforts

Looks like he is a pretty good decision maker and can hit a team mate by foot as well

Suits our system

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do these kids train with a certain club ? Say that Colonwood , Carloton , hawthorn and Richmond all want him to try out... what happens then ? does the kid choose a club to try out at ?

we could really exploit this
i think yes, but any club could recruit him. so if hes training with us but collingwood walks in the door and offers him 500k, he can just sign with them. effectively free agents.

i think yes, but any club could recruit him. so if hes training with us but collingwood walks in the door and offers him 500k, he can just sign with them. effectively free agents.
how good is that then. all the good players will want to train with us . we have first choice

nobody is gonna wanna train with s**t clubs

Richmond recruiting manager Matt Clarke said Mansell, who also won three senior flags with Launceston in the TSL, had been on the club’s radar for several years.

“We have always liked his stuff because he suited what we like in a player; super competitive, physical, (and with) really good speed,” he explained.

“He has Richmond qualities and that ability to come in hard and tackle.

Looks like another Baker type. Hard skilled athletic, smaller.

We do really well with this sort of player.

Happy
Yep my initial thoughts were a slightly taller Liam Baker clone. Hard at the pill, seems to have some good composure.

Welcome Rhyan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back