Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 11

How Many Sets will Aslan Win Tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, Osaka is brilliant. I'm not sure how many points this will give her after winning this AO, but for mine she is the clear no. 1 woman on tour.
I thought it was between her and Barty to win it all.

Didn't think Barty could beat her though so needed someone else to knock her out.
She'll jump to No.2 if she wins and go about 1200 points behind Barty

That said she did miss the clay season so there's a good chunk right there (Even if Osaka isn't a great clay courter)

Man, Osaka is brilliant. I'm not sure how many points this will give her after winning this AO, but for mine she is the clear no. 1 woman on tour.
I thought it was between her and Barty to win it all.

Didn't think Barty could beat her though so needed someone else to knock her out.

Barty holds number 1 somehow regardless

Serena's still the GOAT, even if we are stuck with that bigot with a ballsack for a neck holding the record.

Loving watching Naomi play these days. She just has such amazing focus. It's not perfect - as her broken serve at 4-4 in that match attests to - but she gets it back almost instantly. She's destined for greatness when you can just rally yourself like that after a lapse. Clear best player in the world right now for me.

Serena's still the GOAT, even if we are stuck with that bigot with a ballsack for a neck holding the record.

Loving watching Naomi play these days. She just has such amazing focus. It's not perfect - as her broken serve at 4-4 in that match attests to - but she gets it back almost instantly. She's destined for greatness when you can just rally yourself like that after a lapse. Clear best player in the world right now for me.
I do want to see Osaka improve on other surfaces, 3rd round bests at Wimbeldon and French aren't what you would expect from a player of her calibre.

I do want to see Osaka improve on other surfaces, 3rd round bests at Wimbeldon and French aren't what you would expect from a player of her calibre.

I think there will be a moment where it clicks for her how much better she is than the field. It hasn't quite clicked yet. She's still getting used to the pressure of being the best. 5 or 6 majors into her career and I think her belief will skyrocket. That will definitely help her perform on all surfaces.

Back