No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Already lined up
You must be in the right group and are getting pfiser. If you are frontline or at risk I am rapt that you are getting pfiser. If you are slomo, the health minister or one of the other elites getting pfiser then i'm not so happy for you. As I understand it, the feeble needle has not yet been 'lined up' for anyone. Us plebs will get that later this year -if we want to.
I wonder if people refuse the feeble needle they might later on get access to the good stuff (pfizer)? Time will tell.

You must be in the right group and are getting pfiser. If you are frontline or at risk I am rapt that you are getting pfiser. If you are slomo, the health minister or one of the other elites getting pfiser then i'm not so happy for you. As I understand it, the feeble needle has not yet been 'lined up' for anyone. Us plebs will get that later this year -if we want to.
I wonder if people refuse the feeble needle they might later on get access to the good stuff (pfizer)? Time will tell.

Na I’m in the lower group. I’m just keen to get it and get on with life

Lololol.... lunatic PC decision of the year goes to.....

Netball Australia.

As of now the national netball team, the Diamonds, will drop the captaincy from the side because "everyone is a captain"
WTF.gif

Netball Australia.

As of now the national netball team, the Diamonds, will drop the captaincy from the side because "everyone is a captain"
Cringe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you know better than Lumumba and those that support him. No; you don't. Your opinion is just that; it is what you have constructed. The crap you wrote just sounds like you want to sink the boot in but want to fool people into believing that you are not racist when you do it. So you preface your attack on Lamumba with drivel that you think will make you look balanced. Uh uh!

You’re the one determined to call people racists who you don’t know and weren’t there. I’m saying I don’t know and am prepared to reserve judgment based on a few factors, the main one being at the time it wasn’t raised by Lamumba or anyone else at the club.

You’ve just insinuated that I am a racist so I guess this chat ends here. As I’ve mentioned previously in this thread I myself am actually from a minority group.

If you want to go seeing the worst in people be my guest. You must be a sad person and I feel sorry for you. All the best

Last edited:

Netball Australia.

In before they take away the goals so there are no losers!

Did anybody actually read the netball thing? It’s for one series as the new coach assess the leadership qualities of her players. Series after they are planning on returning to a permanent captain.

I agree it’s a bit strange but it’s not some participation medal either.
Get away with you!!!

horrific by netball Australia... these girls are the best in the world, surely they realise they cant all be #1...

It wreaks of footy clubs have "leadership Groups' of 7+ players...

Don’t need a captain in netball or basketball. It’s not a contact sport. Coaches lead from the bench and players follow. It’s their sport, let them run how they see fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back