Other The Off-Topic Thread

Random question..

Would you rather 1mil now or 20mil in 20 years?
tough question

$1m doesn't really buy you much and with interest rates at record lows you wouldn't be making much at all of the interest. However being mortgage free would defiantly free things up and make life a breeze

having said that $20m is a *load of cash but 20 years is a fairly long time to wait for it

I would take $1m now. For two reasons. 1. Mortgage free and 2 I wouldn't want people to think I was super rich

You?

tough question

$1m doesn't really buy you much and with interest rates at record lows you wouldn't be making much at all of the interest. However being mortgage free would defiantly free things up and make life a breeze

having said that $20m is a fu**load of cash but 20 years is a fairly long time to wait for it

I would take $1m now. For two reasons. 1. Mortgage free and 2 I wouldn't want people to think I was super rich

You?

Yea probably the million now also.

It's bloody hard tho, would love to know what my health and general wellbeing is like in 20 years before deciding if possible.😂

Anyone else watch Larry Lawton's youtube channel? he's done lots of interesting stuff, but the ideas are starting to run a bit thin I feel. Understandable but a shame nonetheless. Used to be one of my favs.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
PXL_20210210_013012523-01.jpeg

BrockBlitz

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Probably realized he'd get tasered and shot 58 times out of self-defense.

Was reading in the comments, it was a 12 foot drop out of that window. That takes some balls with no hnds to brace your fall.

Adrenalin rush helps. Also if you're desperate enough, like fear of arrest/etc, you will do anything to survive.

Apparently he was only in coz he beat up some kid at school who had been bullying him, charges went thru the roof for the escape and was picked up 4 hours later. 😂

Back