Banter RDT 156 - Old Gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted my Facebook and Instagram only recently, already had other sources in place for News etc, and most people I contact are via calling, texting, or Slack for work. Doesn't impact me one bit.

The more annoying outcome is that this news bargaining code is a win for Murdoch either way. Either he gets money in the bank via Google/FB or cut offs like this occur and people go back to consuming news the old way, where he has a 70% monopoly.

campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, Aussie dollars. He went for 140,000,000 Rupee

Whoa. Fantastic pay day for the young bloke. Could pay off the house he bought in Banjup and buy another one outright just like it!

Any other notable contracts?

How can Aussies prioritise local cricket that competes with this? Crazy.

Whoa. Fantastic pay day for the young bloke. Could pay off the house he bought in Banjup and buy another one outright just like it!

Any other notable contracts?

How can Aussies prioritise local cricket that competes with this? Crazy.
The Aussies so far

Maxwell 2.5 mil
Smith 385k
NCN 885k
Finch, Carey unsold

A lot still to come though

I actually feel bad for Richo, as I can see him not having as much luck on their slow pitches and tiny grounds, and the pressure piled on him will be immense. I get the feeling he’d be the type to get himself into a bit of a rut mentally

Be interesting to calculate which Aus state has the highest net value of IPL players. Stoinis, Richo, NCN, AJ Pie would be getting a bit you’d think

Holy sh*t I just saw the Labor add about Zak Kirkup, it was legit like something from the Simpsons and I lol'd.

"Zak Kirkup has never had a real job!"

Oh geez that made my day.
Politics ads around election time always make me laugh.

No matter the party, it always feels like it was made by someone like this:
6704F2D4-5A17-4A75-92B2-27896D961EBE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back