Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge. 100k on the cards, assuming these lockdowns lift.

Agree, I'm confident for the 4th year running, the club will once again hit 100K+

Membership dept is hoping to top 90K+ by the end of this month/early March.
So, one would think by the time RD 1 comes around the tally would be around 92/93K, which would be phenomenal in these covid times.

As we speak the club has been told 50-60K attendance allowed (RD 1), Gill hoping for 75K but this all depends on what happens in the next few weeks in Vic if no further cases are reported. Today there was 2.
I think the first week of March, we will know a lot more about attendance numbers for "MCG and Marvel".

Agree, I'm confident for the 4th year running, the club will once again hit 100K+

Membership dept is hoping to top 90K+ by the end of this month/early March.
So, one would think by the time RD 1 comes around the tally would be around 92/93K, which would be phenomenal in these covid times.

As we speak the club has been told 50-60K attendance allowed (RD 1), Gill hoping for 75K but this all depends on what happens in the next few weeks in Vic if no further cases are reported. Today there was 2.
I think the first week of March, we will know a lot more about attendance numbers for "MCG and Marvel".
With the Vaccine now on the shores and jabs starting we should have all hotel quarantine staff as well as the elderly and front line people all vaccinated within 2 moths and public vaccinations on the way. No reason why 75% should not be achievable with very few cases and little chance of seepage

100,000 by round 1 should be the goal and reinforce our standing as the biggest and best AFL club

Is Madtiger2006 the opposite of a bandwagoner?

Here for the awful times, back up his bags and retired at the Bahamas for all the golden times

I want daily updates on our 120k goal
Not sure about MT but there is a certain capaigner on this board thats been around for a very very long time bagging the club at every chance that has not been round too much lately.

Not sure about MT but there is a certain capaigner on this board thats been around for a very very long time bagging the club at every chance that has not been round too much lately.
:D
Goes missing each time we win the flag.(Closet Eagles fan imo)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reason why 75% should not be achievable with very few cases and little chance of seepage

Was expecting more than 50%, 3 people in hospital and no cases today. In al honesty, it should've been 75% capacity for MCG & Marvel.
Gill was pushing hard for 75% I hear, but Gov going with the cautious approach. Not sure how long it will stay at 50% capacity until it's lifted to 75% capacity.

Was expecting more than 50%, 3 people in hospital and no cases today. In al honesty, it should've been 75% capacity for MCG & Marvel.
Gill was pushing hard for 75% I hear, but Gov going with the cautious approach. Not sure how long it will stay at 50% capacity until it's lifted to 75% capacity.
MCG only 50 % capacity with hardly any cases is absolutely ridiculous
this fool is killing tis state football and the economy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back