Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Wallis by all accounts is a really respected member of the playing group. Almost cements his place in the forward pocket as a pressure forward who can use his body well on an opposition's #4 or #5 defender. Could be a big year for him - particularly if clubs dont put the time into making sure he's locked down.

I may be naive but surely after a year of lockdown, and this one going to be a year of uncertainty the club can invest some funds in providing extended training vision and full copies of praccy matches to reward members

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol Essendon posted a comprehensive breakdown of their Intra club today as well as an 8 minute highlights video. Meanwhile not a work from the club about ours today. I know it’s been touched on but Jesus it’s a bit of a let down for the members who have been starved for too long. We deserve a bit more than we are getting.

This is what Essendon posted today. Compare this to what we are given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sent a text to one of my contacts inside the club to try to get us some info regarding the match today. He told me that the light blue team won comfortably and Will Hayes was BoG. Probably not the news you were hoping for but please don't shoot the messenger.

I sent a text to one of my contacts inside the club to try to get us some info regarding the match today. He told me that the light blue team won comfortably and Will Hayes was BoG. Probably not the news you were hoping for but please don't shoot the messenger.
I wonder what odds Hayes is on for the Brownlow, might be worth a flutter

I follow north on Facebook as one of my mates was on the rookie list years ago, they also have way better social media coverage then us

I follow north on Facebook as one of my mates was on the rookie list years ago, they also have way better social media coverage then us
I am willing to allow the other 17 clubs to win social media as long as we win the most games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back