FTA-TV Wandavision

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems to be a prediction based on the previously stated “wandavision will run for 6 hours total”.

View attachment 1060049

Interesting. Do those numbers include the credits I wonder? This show does seem to have long duration of credits, I remember the actual episodes end with still 6-7 minutes left of run time in total.

Interesting. Do those numbers include the credits I wonder? This show does seem to have long duration of credits, I remember the actual episodes end with still 6-7 minutes left of run time in total.

IE: S1E1 was 40 seconds for opening Marvel logo, end credits at 21:58 making 21:18 run time, but video is 29:35, so almost 8mins of credits.

The credits haven't changed so if we assume they've rounded up and discounted 40 seconds every week, of 215 minutes in that table;

167mins minus end credits
155.8mins minus the start logo + credits
So we're not even at 3 hours for actual run time with 3 episodes left and BAM 1hr long episodes to get to 6.

See kids, isn't maths fun?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IE: S1E1 was 40 seconds for opening Marvel logo, end credits at 21:58 making 21:18 run time, but video is 29:35, so almost 8mins of credits.

The credits haven't changed so if we assume they've rounded up and discounted 40 seconds every week, of 215 minutes in that table;

167mins minus end credits
155.8mins minus the start logo + credits
So we're not even at 3 hours for actual run time with 3 episodes left and BAM 1hr long episodes to get to 6.

See kids, isn't maths fun?

Yes I thought 7-8 minutes is an unusually long amount of time for credits, relative to the actual running time of the show. Initially I thought there must be post credits content, so I’ve skipped though the first few times to find out.

After the third episode though that became a bit tiresome. I vowed never to bother again....until episode 4. And then again last week. And I’m fairly certain I’ll do it again tomorrow night.

The final credits annoy me because when they start there are like still 5+ minutes to go on the stream and it makes you think maybe they've got some teaser in there and every time there's nothing.

Also means when you go to watch the next ep and just mindlessly click it starts playing the last ep cause there is so much to go.

Its a complete first world problem but Disneys platform is pretty average.

I fast forward through them every time just incase they do add something,
I did that the first 2 eps but haven't since.. Stupidly long credits though means every ep I do wonder if they have snuck something in

So intriguing, it could be so many people and characters.

everyone go investigate who Bettany has and hasn’t worked with, stat!

sir Ian?

So intriguing, it could be so many people and characters.

everyone go investigate who Bettany has and hasn’t worked with, stat!

sir Ian?

Screams McKellen... that'd be ******* huge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back