Preseason 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Wallis by all accounts is a really respected member of the playing group. Almost cements his place in the forward pocket as a pressure forward who can use his body well on an opposition's #4 or #5 defender. Could be a big year for him - particularly if clubs dont put the time into making sure he's locked down.

Similar to his old mans career, not a fast, highly skilled player, but just huge respect for the way he goes about it.

Nothing we didn’t already know.
Positives on all of Wood, Treloar and Hannan. Really hope Treloar plays Round 1 considering it's the Pies. I still vividly remember Cloke kicking that long bomb against the Pies Round 1 2017, and the reaction it got out of the Pies fans. Seeing Treloar tear it up Round 1 after the way he was treated would be amazing

Its a sad state of affairs that the best report we have to hand of the clubs most recent intra-club match is apparently one from a blind old man resorting to wearing a ghillie suit on Mount Mistake, so as to escape the ire of Dictator Bevo.

On the bright side, the club continues to pump out puff pieces on the new leadership team as regularly as my morning shits..

Last edited:
Its a sad state of affairs that the best report we have to hand of the clubs most recent intra-club match is apparently on from a blind old man resorting to wearing a ghillie suit on Mount Mistake, so as to escape the ire of Dictator Bevo.

On the bright side, the club continues to pump out puff pieces on the new leadership team as regularly as my morning shits..
Yep lots of other clubs streaming their intraclubs and warm up games. We really don’t help ourselves at times.

Yep lots of other clubs streaming their intraclubs and warm up games. We really don’t help ourselves at times.
Can always hope that the Hawks decide to stream our game with them. Pretty bad that we'd have to piggyback off another club :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sent a text to one of my contacts inside the club to try to get us some info regarding the match today. He told me that the light blue team won comfortably and Will Hayes was BoG. Probably not the news you were hoping for but please don't shoot the messenger.
Does Hayes being BoG mean he was best on ground or just bog, as in a bit pooey?

Rhetorical question.

I sent a text to one of my contacts inside the club to try to get us some info regarding the match today. He told me that the light blue team won comfortably and Will Hayes was BoG. Probably not the news you were hoping for but please don't shoot the messenger.

I think we may have the same contact.

Does his name rhyme with nuke leverage?

We need to get Naughton locked up long term ASAP. The WA teams will be lining up to offer huge coin to get him back home. Plus every club won’t cap space. Has to be right at the top of the clubs long term priority list. I think he’s due for a massive year.

We need to get Naughton locked up long term ASAP. The WA teams will be lining up to offer huge coin to get him back home. Plus every club won’t cap space. Has to be right at the top of the clubs long term priority list. I think he’s due for a massive year.
Contracted until 2024 on probably unders.

He's contracted until end of 2024 anyway. Plenty of time to sort an extension between now and then

Bailey Smith (2022) and Bailey Williams (2021) are the two I think we should be prioritizing right now, considering both are due for serious payrises based on recent performance and would have plenty of suitors. Bont will get done without too much fuss, while guys like Macrae (2022), Daniel (2022) and Wallis (2021) are probably on reasonable enough coin as it is so shouldn't require any serious pay bump

Bailey Smith (2022) and Bailey Williams (2021) are the two I think we should be prioritizing right now, considering both are due for serious payrises based on recent performance and would have plenty of suitors. Bont will get done without too much fuss, while guys like Macrae (2022), Daniel (2022) and Wallis (2021) are probably on reasonable enough coin as it is so shouldn't require any serious pay bump
Jacko and Wallis are usually no fuss operators and will sign quickly as is usually the case when a contract extension is offered anyway. I'd imagine Daniel is also much the same, particularly if Williams gets done first. Caleb and Bailey seem particularly good pals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back