Injury 2021 Injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know the process for patons injury does it mean surgery with plates and screws or is it a full leg plaster cast

Does anyone know the process for patons injury does it mean surgery with plates and screws or is it a full leg plaster cast
I mean your out for the season...the first thing you'd wanna do is get absolutely s**t faced for a week wouldn't you ..just to drown your sorrows....and I'd want Roughy with me...just for the sheer poetry of it.

Could try not recruiting 27plus year olds with history of soft tissue injuries and (in some cases) poor lifestyle choices!
You mean like Hill, Higgins, Butler, Doogs, and Crouch.
Jeez wish we never picked up Ryder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many of the underlined were over 27 when we got them?
I will grant you Ryder as a short term success but if you bracket him with Crouch, Hannabery and Jones I think the potential ROI won't be great!
You posted stop recruiting 27 year olds, I gave you 5 in the last two seasons who aren't.
Cherry picking much

Could try not recruiting 27plus year olds with history of soft tissue injuries and (in some cases) poor lifestyle choices!

I still maintain Hannebery has been a net benefit to St Kilda despite his injury issues. He will leave the club better than it was before he arrived and he deserves some credit for its transformation. His leadership around the club was essential when he arrived, we had none.

I still maintain Hannebery has been a net benefit to St Kilda despite his injury issues. He will leave the club better than it was before he arrived and he deserves some credit for its transformation. His leadership around the club was essential when he arrived, we had none.

this. reduced footy dept cap has put a premium on players who can develop those around them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back