The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 9 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half feel like stop watching all NBA games till Stevens and Ainge are gone.

They and Jeff Teague are really ruining my enjoyment of the game.

Well that escalated quickly.

Last edited:

To put this into more perspective, Portland is the second worst defensive team in the league, and in the bottom five for overall FG%...

... and yet they're somehow 18-10.

Dame just wins them the close games.

Yeah unless that statistic changes we won't go beyond the first round of the playoffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nets clearly are going to live and die by 3Ball com3 playoff time (in addition to Durant obviously)

With no (least crowdnoise) home court advantage in the NBA, they have to considered title favourites now.

What's changed from last week?

They should have been favorites when the harden to nets rumors started

Nets clearly are going to live and die by 3Ball com3 playoff time (in addition to Durant obviously)

With no (least crowdnoise) home court advantage in the NBA, they have to considered title favourites now.
interesting you say that, the Nets are only 9th for attempted threes in the league

interesting you say that, the Nets are only 9th for attempted threes in the league

Yes but it doesn't take in account (mostly) the Harden Trade which is a game changer.
They will coast through the East with relative ease, I do feel like the Clippers and their loaded (with shooters/wingmen) is the only team that can stop em come playoff time

Yes but it doesn't take in account (mostly) the Harden Trade which is a game changer.
They will coast through the East with relative ease, I do feel like the Clippers and their loaded (with shooters/wingmen) is the only team that can stop em come playoff time

The nets big 3 are good at mid range and getting to the basket as well. I doubt the spam 3s when it matters (?)

I would not be surprised if the bucks or sixers finish the regular season very strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back