Training 2021 Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve seen very little of Cyclone Treacy but from the reports it is promising albeit jan/feb. all this from playing zero games in 2020.

No offence intended, but I'm not a fan of the nickname at all, 71 people died in that cyclone plus the utter devastation it caused. We can do better :thumbsu:

Edit: I'm not sure who came up with the nickname but I'm not having a go at you specifically Superkoops

Ok, which one out of Chapman & Young are going to start preparing to play wing first game?
Or Young, Chapman & Aish can rotate through wing, half back & interchange.

Edit; that’s some good reading up there, thanks all.

Ok, which one out of Chapman & Young are going to start preparing to play wing first game?
Or Young, Chapman & Aish can rotate through wing, half back & interchange.

Wilson or Logue to the wing?

No offence intended, but I'm not a fan of the nickname at all, 71 people died in that cyclone plus the utter devastation it caused. We can do better :thumbsu:

Edit: I'm not sure who came up with the nickname but I'm not having a go at you specifically Superkoops

If there's people who have genuinely strong feelings about it on the board, but Treacy isn't the only person (or even team) I've seen named after a natural disaster and I'm not convinced it's a huge issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well wouldn't you be fun at a party.

My friend was born in Darwin during cyclone Tracy. Guess what her name is ?

No offence intended, but I'm not a fan of the nickname at all, 71 people died in that cyclone plus the utter devastation it caused. We can do better :thumbsup
Wasn’t me just saw the reference and thought maybe it was his nickname. I’m not a big fan and I’m not hear to cause offence so I’ll remove the reference in future.

He is an exciting prospect.

Looks like we started with Frederick and Colyer opposed on one wing and Acres and a blonde haired player in white on the other wing. (could be Giro, except for height).

Purple on white inside forward 50m. Duman on Shultz, Wilson on Crowden.

How about Dick then? Dick Treacy. I don’t think many of our younger supporters would know that reference.

All I know is ‘Treacy Chapman’ will ‘Give me one reason’ to watch this year 😉

Just call him the Master Blaster to go with our other all conquering caribbean champs - Roy Frederick, Gus Logue and Clive Hubert Lloyd Meek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back