Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that's all you can do.

Goodwin MIGHT play next game but after 2 weeks in quarantine I'd doubt it. Pacifique and Yengi looked likely though.

Congrats on the job Shart Boy. Sucks you have to work at 6:35PM on a Friday.
Finished at 7pm, work about an hour from Hindmarsh.

Have you watched the highlights yet ?? If you think any of those is a Stonewall Adelaide penalty I'd like you to become a ref for our games.

Oh and the Mariners also conceded more fouls. They didn't get away with anything.

I don't support our clubs..... **** off idiot. You're never here you bandwagoner

Sorry I missed the bandwagoner; That is ******* hilarious
Finished at 7pm, work about an hour from Hindmarsh.

Have you watched the highlights yet ?? If you think any of those is a Stonewall Adelaide penalty I'd like you to become a ref for our games.

Oh and the Mariners also conceded more fouls. They didn't get away with anything.

Except for Simon, so wrong again.

Sorry I missed the bandwagoner; That is ******* hilarious

Except for Simon, so wrong again.
Simon is Simon, we all know he's a flog and sometimes he gets away with it.

And if you reckon I don't support Adelaide United.... You have absolutely no idea.

And if you reckon I don't support Adelaide United.... You have absolutely no idea.

Probab

Probably support about as well as you insult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching the W League, the 2 women are cheering as hard for Sydney as Dwayne does for Port Power.

Just can't stay on the park.

Goodwin starts

Was just about to say the same thing.

We've defended largely well, just need to batten down the hatches a bit.

2 weeks in a row we've been battered but found a way to win, that shows a fair bit of character. Young George looks the goods.

Back