Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely a trap lol.
75-80 is his average over the last 3 seasons.
62 game career for 7 tonnes. Career high of 116.
Bloke falls apart when the wind changes.

How do people keep getting sucked into this bloke? Because he had a month long purple patch at the end of 2018?
He started off well in 2019 as well, averaged 95.5 from his first 4 matches, then he had his shoulder destroyed.

He's injury prone obviously, but if he can just not get injured and get some luck, he will score alright. Even with an 80 average he'll get to $400k before his bye.

He's in and out of my side, but if I need a DEF mid-pricer, he's my pick of the bunch.

He's definitely a trap lol.
75-80 is his average over the last 3 seasons.
62 game career for 7 tonnes. Career high of 116.
Bloke falls apart when the wind changes.

How do people keep getting sucked into this bloke? Because he had a month long purple patch at the end of 2018?

So much this.

Milera now "pinch-hitting" forward at training?
Guarantee that when the Crows start getting flogged (as usual), the magnets will get tossed around and Wayno will be shifted more often than not.
No serious goalkickers left at the Camrys.

But by all means people, go ahead and pick him, and enjoy his "scores".
I'm gonna love those "who do I trade Milera to?" posts after the first couple of weeks.

I had ptsd hearing Milera into the forwardline
It almost ended my time playing supercoach watching that prancer prance everywhere but near the ball when I had him at the back end as a cheap d6 in 2019

It's alright it has been that long since he played he forgot where he was.

I remember Here2tellyouwhy inboxed me last year on night 1 of the season showing me his team with Jayden short in it. I thought yep good pick

But now

With this new Manning of the mark rule I think everything is tailor made for him to go mental in 2021. Like 105+ Comfortably. Especially back at the G with the wide open spaces. His speed and ball use will be relied upon so much for us

Don’t think he is as likely to be tagged as the Docherty/lloyd/Whitfield types of the world who have done it for a longer period

Or maybe teams will catch on after his grand final performance?

I remember Here2tellyouwhy inboxed me last year on night 1 of the season showing me his team with Jayden short in it. I thought yep good pick

But now

With this new Manning of the mark rule I think everything is tailor made for him to go mental in 2021. Like 105+ Comfortably. Especially back at the G with the wide open spaces. His speed and ball use will be relied upon so much for us

Don’t think he is as likely to be tagged as the Docherty/lloyd/Whitfield types of the world who have done it for a longer period

He will kick more goals this year with that new rule as well.

Anyone got a theory on impact of Ziebell / Corr on Luke McDonald?
Obviously hoping the answer is ‘none’.
Might just have to see how it looks in the practice matches.

Anyone got a theory on impact of Ziebell / Corr on Luke McDonald?
Obviously hoping the answer is ‘none’.
Might just have to see how it looks in the practice matches.
Anyone also any thoughts on lachie young? Not sure why they got the bloke when they’ve just chucked ziebell at hb...

Anyone also any thoughts on lachie young? Not sure why they got the bloke when they’ve just chucked ziebell at hb...

Probably the same reason they bought in Atu and Menedue. With smaller list sizes teams need more depth not less. I reckon North were hasty in desisting so many players as soon as the season ended. Bringing in Young/Menadue/Atu was conceding that their hard cull had gone too far and corrected that.

Probably the same reason they bought in Atu and Menedue. With smaller list sizes teams need more depth not less. I reckon North were hasty in desisting so many players as soon as the season ended. Bringing in Young/Menadue/Atu was conceding that their hard cull had gone too far and corrected that.

If you were North who would you have kept from the list cull mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But now

D3

But now

Why can kents not simply just STFU? What is so hard?

Same as the impact of Rampe and Mills on Lloyd
Will be interesting to see, am fairly hopeful that he’ll retain his output.
Ziebell doesn’t seem like the primary distributor type, was always a bit hit and miss on the disposal.
Corr I wouldn’t know from a bar of soap tbh, no idea if he’s free-wheeling or stay-at-home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back