Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

Your post brings tears to my eyes. I think Jaz know now that I had the names years ago as we had a long talk about it . I don’t mind being wrong and are happy as I have shown to admit it . I am in a little shock over this as I really did trust the people who were giving me that info . The minute I found out that I was wrong I posted here and I have no fear of that . I just need a little time to work this out in my head as a big thing for me is trust with Alan’s case and I just lost 3 of the people I trusted most . Thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I could never begin to know how you feel Charlie, and respect your views, it must be frustrating to discover things arent what you thought they were, but dont write your sources off so quickly as i honestly feel that as was said recently, perhaps there were good intentions in having you believe b was deceased.
You and your family have clearly suffered enough, your health is declining and you dont need to be chasing this filth anymore.
You have fought the good fight, those that know their guilt have felt your pressure and im certain Alan, your parents and sibling would be proud of your efforts to see justice served for Alan and the other boys.

Go easy on yourself mate, you deserve some peace and recognition.

NM is the other I think was there that day. B had to have known who NM was as NM was seen with bve a lot before he was killed yet when asked b gave away nothing and acted like he did not know him at all . Remember even in Bs statements b said he was with bve a lot too and around the same time NM was with bve . B had to have known who NM was . He hinted of 4 people but only gave 3 names .

Of course B would have known Muir and well enough I'd say. Good pick up, often it's what someone conspicuously doesn't say is as significant as what they do. Leaving the question, why? The vast majority of the time the answer is self interest.

If it's not that, is it possible the cops went wide of any questions around Neil Muir because they were invested in the Millhouse prosecution?

Of course B would have known Muir and well enough I'd say. Good pick up, often it's what someone conspicuously doesn't say is as significant as what they do. Leaving the question, why? The vast majority of the time the answer is self interest.

If it's not that, is it possible the cops went wide of any questions around Neil Muir because they were invested in the Millhouse prosecution?

I don’t think so Kurve as they had a inquest after the millhouse trial and added nm name to the list of boys . Before hand nm name was not associate with the other murders even tho a lot of people did think it was . The wanted posters before did not have a picture of nm on them just the other 4 boys

What?

Charlie claimed i said that "I had something that would blow the case apart"
I didn't say this. I didn't say anything remotely like this, nor a metaphor.
I asked him in a PM that you were in, to copy paste what I said, or delete
After ducking and weaving, Charlie couldn't produce and agree to delete it
He deleted it
Then I deleted the follow up post and said "all good"
It was all done and dusted and now you bring it up again?

confused.

I'm still trying to clean it up so it's not done and dusted at all, you flat out accused someone of lying and then refused to produce the proof of it. You presumed to speak on behalf of others claiming they also knew Charlie was lying, its intimidation 101.

He condensed what you said in private messaging, that you first raised, into "information to blow the case apart" and that may have been a fair assessment given you've now told everybody that Mr. B. isn't dead at all. Something you could have done with a bit more grace.

Also, stop trying to micro manage people behind the scenes and with it the control of information.

I'm still trying to clean it up so it's not done and dusted at all, you flat out accused someone of lying and then refused to produce the proof of it.
Yes I did accuse some of lying. How could I produce something THAT DIDN'T EXIST? Charlie told the lie. He said it existed. Surely it's up to him to produce. Guess what - he couldn't produce so he did the honourable thing and deleted his claim.

btw: you're just elongating the "dick swinging contest"

But you know what, you win as you're a mod. You have the biggest dick.

Yes I did accuse some of lying. How could I produce something THAT DIDN'T EXIST? Charlie told the lie. He said it existed. Surely it's up to him to produce.

btw: you're just elongated the "dick swinging contest"

He wasn't lying if he was lied to and repeated in good faith the information he was given. It could be asked of you to produce the proof B is still alive but I know you can't do that because he's under suppression. That he's a suppressed person might be convenient even if I think he probably is still alive but which is simply an evaluation on the info that I do have.

I'm very careful about when and where I bring my dick out, it's dangerous.

Also, stop trying to micro manage people behind the scenes and with it the control of information.
So that's what this is about. Why didn't you just PM me and say. Why are you and I now having a public dick swinging contest?

Yes I did accuse some of lying. How could I produce something THAT DIDN'T EXIST? Charlie told the lie. He said it existed. Surely it's up to him to produce.

btw: you're just elongated the "dick swinging contest"

Ok we all had to shower yesterday over this . I have posted what was said and it is over . There is enough bull s**t in this so all of us don’t need to add more . The reason why I am stepping back a little has nothing to do with you lot here it’s to do with the people who lied to me . Jaz I think she is talking about the names were you said I lied about having a list before the net . No one needs this so let it go and move on please .

I was searching for a thread that seems to have disappeared so I'll ask this question here instead as it's relevant:

The AFP recently announced they're looking into using DNA to try and identify all the unidentified remains located across Australia, apparently there's about 500 sets of unidentified remains across the country, although unlike missing persons cases I can't find any evidence of a central database listing where any of the remains were found and any information that could help identify them (such as sex, estimated age, estimated time period of death).

Which brings me onto my main point. We know BVE would often target street kids and we know some estimates say there's probably 150-200 victims who were abducted and raped by the Family. But I'm curious has there ever been any solid investigation into the possibility that more victims might have been murdered and we just don't know about them because either a) their bodies were never found or b) unlike the victims that were identified they didn't have anyone searching for them?

I'd assume if any bodies had been found that were estimated to have died at any time from the late 1970s to 1983 around Adelaide that had similar mutilation to NM or PS that we would've heard about it by now. But a lot of the injuries wouldn't show up on a skeleton - the typical cause of death from anal injuries, the drugs in their system, ML's surgery for instance. Or some things like RK's head injury might be indistinguishable from any other homicide without the other evidence. So there could be a chance if a body remained undiscovered for long enough and didn't have major mutilation you wouldn't necessarily be able to tell they were a victim of the Family.

I don't know how you'd find out exactly but what do other people think? Is there a chance there might be some unidentified remains that fit the time period and the rough victim profile of the Family (i.e. male aged 14-25, died some time between maybe 1976 and 1983)? And if so, would it be reasonable to suggest they might be an unknown victim? Especially if they end up being identified and it's found they ran away from home or lived rough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Darkos brother’s names for you . Poplo and slobadan

I have a record of Slobadan Kastelan was living on Torrens Rd. Alberton early 80's. Charlie I'm assuming that was the address Alan spent the weekend at?

Thanks John. Appreciate you following this up :)

Phil the skinny red headed kid for the ebook told me . I have not talked to Phil in 25 years and bang he lives near my nephew and my nephew rang me today . He asked if I knew Phil ? I said yes and he put me on the phone to him lol . He will be on this site soon so you can ask him same questions.

Phil the skinny red headed kid for the ebook told me . I have not talked to Phil in 25 years and bang he lives near my nephew and my nephew rang me today . He asked if I knew Phil ? I said yes and he put me on the phone to him lol . He will be on this site soon so you can ask him same questions.
wesome

Awesome.Adelaide REALLY is a small place!

After Phil gave evidence at the committal hearing we sat together in the gallery . Today he had same interning things to say and I think this will help same of you with your research . He told me he had a chat to the bloke who wrote the ebook over a year they talked .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back