Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1061245
giphy.gif

LoL @ Tim pencil neck Mitchell.

I bet he's mum lays out he's clothes for him..

Unconfirmed, but apparently Jake Melksham pulled a hammy today. Good for Laurie and Bowey's chances. Pretty sure Laurie is ahead of Bowey, bigger body, bit more ready to go

North fans loving Lazzaro.
Was the best of the new draftees in the intraclub. Playing an outside/Hf role this year. Very smart, coachable, good disposal and gets to repeat stoppages. Plays ahead of Phillips.

Was the best of the new draftees in the intraclub. Playing an outside/Hf role this year. Very smart, coachable, good disposal and gets to repeat stoppages. Plays ahead of Phillips.

Eddie Ford was alright as well.

Interesting where Phillips fits in.
Stephenson coaches pet in the mids mix.
Plus cunners,Simkins,Anderson, LDU. Etc.

Eddie Ford was alright as well.

Interesting where Phillips fits in.
Stephenson coaches pet in the mids mix.
Plus cunners,Simkins,Anderson, LDU. Etc.
Phillips’ has to compete with all those mids and he has shown very little at hf. He’s a pure mid.

Eddie Ford and Spicer are smokies to get a few games.

Phillips’ has to compete with all those mids and he has shown very little at hf. He’s a pure mid.

Eddie Ford and Spicer are smokies to get a few games.

Funny enough players like Phillips,Finn, Charlie C at the cats are mid only.

I think we'll see coaches at TAC level giving these different roles.
They are struggling to adjust to other roles.

True, but our mode of operation for the past few years has involved giving giving best 22 players a spell in the seconds in the first half of the year and giving young guys a block of games to see what they can do.

Even if RCD is not best 22 for the run into the finals he might very well get a decent number of games early.

Just don't see it happening. I like the kid but our side is not a easy team to get a regular game in obviously. You might see him given a taste this year but I doubt its more than 2 or 3 games.

SJ said afew weeks back that Bruhn might get a spot in the forward.

Rumor he's the best ball user in this draft.
He's good, but remember Bruhn hasn't played a lot of footy for a couple of years, had a couple of knee operations .....he'll need some time to work into AFL

The best kick easily is Braeden Campbell ......you can understand why SYD want to use him off HB initially

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pedlar can play folks. Reckon he could do alright as a small poressure forward too as he builds up a tank for the midfield.
These young lads will need more tank then ever with the new interchange rule.

I've already added Chapman into my DEF at D6 ...... $148K was more than I wanted to pay, but I'm not hearing the same hype from SYD for Gould

Chapman sure does sound the goods.

Just slotted him into my team at D5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back