backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Screenshot_20210219-181257_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-181341_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Black collar wins.

The screenshot from the top game was when we played Collingwood at Marvel in 2015. I noticed that in motion the black and white of Collingwood blurred into a grey colour, to the point where it kind of created a new clash with the grey jumper. Now it seems the grey clash jumper is a misch lighter shade. I love it so much.

Why not go silver shorts?
Would mean needing to print 3 pairs of shorts. Carlton tried this in 2018 and tbh I didn't mind the idea but many hated it (not aided by Nike's horrible quality at the time), however when they rocked up in their home jumper with their silver clash shorts vs Richmond in Round 1.
1613744347559.png

Just looked like stained white shorts. I have faith that Macron could do a better job but I'm all for cost cutting and making our clash kit slightly lighter with the white shorts.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Why not go silver shorts?
Would love to see black shorts with the grey/silver guernsey. Would look tough as. This white shorts rule needs to go.

Also what the hell is up with the collar! Terrible.

The weird collar might’ve been hidden had the silver guernsey had the black chevron on top of the white chevron. Ie. Reversed.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The screenshot from the top game was when we played Collingwood at Marvel in 2015. I noticed that in motion the black and white of Collingwood blurred into a grey colour, to the point where it kind of created a new clash with the grey jumper. Now it seems the grey clash jumper is a misch lighter shade. I love it so much.

Would be 2019 wouldn't it?
GFG sponsor and we were rocking all teal in 2015.

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
Would love to see black shorts with the grey/silver guernsey. Would look tough as. This white shorts rule needs to go.

Also what the hell is up with the collar! Terrible.

The weird collar might’ve been hidden had the silver guernsey had the black chevron on top of the white chevron. Ie. Reversed.
What triggers me is the uneven intersection of the stitching. You could have easily made the V’s run on a different angle or thinner to avoid the stitching and avoid the nasty faux collar.

bar that I love the look of the new range.

Would be 2019 wouldn't it?
GFG sponsor and we were rocking all teal in 2015.
My bad, you’re right. Though we had teal for the preseason in 2015 and white as the clash.

Back