Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg those swaps are terrible, where is the player pick? (Obviously they saw how OP it was first swaps). I might do prime icon plus 25x 83+

Do you think that about the pick? A few of the articles/youtubers on it thought it was overpriced swaps wise for what it was

I think I'm settling for Deco and Cole I guess

Do you think that about the pick? A few of the articles/youtubers on it thought it was overpriced swaps wise for what it was

I think I'm settling for Deco and Cole I guess
Most generally if you look at the youtubers doing the icon player picks, they were getting at least one usable card out of the 3. Saw Cruyff, Ronaldinho, zidanes, etc popping a lot. Maybe not worth it considering the 25x 83 was very juiced as well

Baggio is my all time fave but at 17 tokens ea can get ****ed with that. So overpriced, medium/low workrates, 78 stamina (unacceptable for the price) , easily pushed off the ball. Deco is a better a card for much better value.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New showdown sbcs are laughable. Who in their right mind is going to use a winger with M/H workrates with 38 defending ? And then you have Zinchenko who is ridiculously overpriced just because epl and 90 pace. Any other league and he'd be a bargain.

Last edited:
Been playing FIFA on and off with NBA2K for years, neither are my main game anyway so I can't full sweat them. Bought 2K at release but it's hot garbage so I got FIFA for cheap on Boxing Day. Was able to build a good bundesliga team on the cheap, I don't play enough to do weekend league but it's good enough for div rivals. But the most fun I've had in this game is in the career mode as a manager. Particularly with Championship teams, really challenging with limited cash and puts a ton of emphasis on youth academy and development of young guns. Super hard to stay up in the Prem though once you make it. Highly recommend it, even if you only play FUT.

did the 25 * 82 pack and was stacked, had like 6 walkouts and 5 85s, so did the prime icon SBC and got Prime Desailly, big Dub

Nice, definately a big W. I've been holding out for a really good and pricey sbc but I'm thinking of doing what you did, that mid/prime icon sbc looks more worth it than grinding for any of the swaps icons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back