2020/2021 SBFFL Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When you log on to your team can you see the captaincy options next to every player? Like seen below?

View attachment 1061718

Or does it only show against the current captains? As in this case:

View attachment 1061720

Have you logged in to UF under a different e-mail that relates to other teams you may have?
Top option, every player. It lets me make changes but not save. My other team on UF in @Haychh’s league works fine

Top option, every player. It lets me make changes but not save. My other team on UF in @Haychh’s league works fine
Worst case scenario we could try the 'Replace Coach' option under a different e-mail address and see whether that fixes it? If it does we could try replacing again back to your current e-mail log-in and hopefully it restores your rights.

So CF and myself tried with different email addresses, but I still can’t save changes to my lineup.... emailed UF... awaiting a reply.
If they can’t fix it, me and anyone else with the glitch will have to name their lineups on BF (and not make any edits to this post. If changes need to be made, a new post will be required, again never editing these posts.)

So CF and myself tried with different email addresses, but I still can’t save changes to my lineup.... emailed UF... awaiting a reply.
If they can’t fix it, me and anyone else with the glitch will have to name their lineups on BF (and not make any edits to this post. If changes need to be made, a new post will be required, again never editing these posts.)

Ugh !! This is brutal......just went thru every option under tools but still no luck. Thankfully we have time but UF needs to get its s**t together.

Maybe we need to push the move over to TooSerious ?

Ugh !! This is brutal......just went thru every option under tools but still no luck. Thankfully we have time but UF needs to get its sh*t together.

Maybe we need to push the move over to TooSerious ?
It’s an option but running out of time!...

UF replied and wanted a screenshot, so I’ve sent that now. Hopefully they can fix it tomorrow!... fingers crossed

Problem with saving lineup changes solved!!

Hi Simon,

This issue happens when you have customised player positions in your league. We can suggest you have tried to save a lineup with a player in a position he is no longer eligible for.

For example, an original DPP player, R,F in your ruck position has been changed to only forward. Therefore, this is an error as your ruck is no longer considered a ruck and needs to be moved into the forward line.

Kind Regards,
UF Support

Hi Simon,

This issue happens when you have customised player positions in your league. We can suggest you have tried to save a lineup with a player in a position he is no longer eligible for.

For example, an original DPP player, R,F in your ruck position has been changed to only forward. Therefore, this is an error as your ruck is no longer considered a ruck and needs to be moved into the forward line.

Kind Regards,
UF Support

Who is the offending player?

Hi Simon,

Kind Regards,
UF Support
Yay!
I emailed them days ago and nothing....
But it’s solved, bloody Darcy Cameron was in R emergency, but he’s forward only now.

A LOOK BACK?

I thought it might be fun to look back at the 2019 National Draft and see if we can remember what the bloody hell we were thinking pre-covid!

simonoz used the prized #1 pick to snap up Matt Rowell then selected another draftee, Dev Robertson, at pick 11 before jumping on mature agers Jarrod Brander and Dylan Roberton at 21 & 34.

1614667035491.png

GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA - FEBRUARY 27: Matt Rowell of the Suns is tackled during the AFL Practice Match between the Gold Coast Suns and the Brisbane Lions at Metricon Stadium on February 27, 2021 in Gold Coast, Australia. (Photo by Albert Perez/Getty Images via AFL Photos)

Rowell had a reasonable first game (80 SC points) despite a poor team performance from the Suns against an emerging Port Adelaide side in last years opening fixture. Then the season was suspended due to Covid-19. The break had little affect on Rowell though, and on the resumption of games Rowell exploded on to the scene with scores of 171, 141 and 114, stamping himself as an early Brownlow medal favorite. However Rowell suffered a season ending injury in the opening minutes of the Round 5 game against Geelong wreaking supercoach havoc. Rowell has certainly shown he is a high production player and will be a force in the supercoach format, if he can stay on the park. A worthy number one pick.

Only the untried, but highly touted, Deven Robertson still remains on New Amsterdams FC's list with Brander and Roberton being quickly despatched back to the free agency list. Roberton is expected to announce his retirement within the week and transition into the next phase of his life.

1614667625212.png
GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA - FEBRUARY 27: Deven Robertson of the Lions in action during the AFL Practice Match between the Gold Coast Suns and the Brisbane Lions at Metricon Stadium on February 27, 2021 in Gold Coast, Australia. (Photo by Albert Perez/Getty Images via AFL Photos)

All in and all, a mixed bag for simonoz, nailing the first pick, but it's too early to judge the second and he missed with his 3rd and fourth rounders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A LOOK BACK?

I thought it might be fun to look back at the 2019 National Draft and see if we can remember what the bloody hell we were thinking pre-covid!

simonoz used the prized #1 pick to snap up Matt Rowell then selected another draftee, Dev Robertson, at pick 11 before jumping on mature agers Jarrod Brander and Dylan Roberton at 21 & 34.

View attachment 1068447

GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA - FEBRUARY 27: Matt Rowell of the Suns is tackled during the AFL Practice Match between the Gold Coast Suns and the Brisbane Lions at Metricon Stadium on February 27, 2021 in Gold Coast, Australia. (Photo by Albert Perez/Getty Images via AFL Photos)

Rowell had a reasonable first game (80 SC points) despite a poor team performance from the Suns against an emerging Port Adelaide side in last years opening fixture. Then the season was suspended due to Covid-19. The break had little affect on Rowell though, and on the resumption of games Rowell exploded on to the scene with scores of 171, 141 and 114, stamping himself as an early Brownlow medal favorite. However Rowell suffered a season ending injury in the opening minutes of the Round 5 game against Geelong wreaking supercoach havoc. Rowell has certainly shown he is a high production player and will be a force in the supercoach format, if he can stay on the park. A worthy number one pick.

Only the untried, but highly touted, Deven Robertson still remains on New Amsterdams FC's list with Brander and Roberton being quickly despatched back to the free agency list. Roberton is expected to announce his retirement within the week and transition into the next phase of his life.

View attachment 1068455
GOLD COAST, AUSTRALIA - FEBRUARY 27: Deven Robertson of the Lions in action during the AFL Practice Match between the Gold Coast Suns and the Brisbane Lions at Metricon Stadium on February 27, 2021 in Gold Coast, Australia. (Photo by Albert Perez/Getty Images via AFL Photos)

All in and all, a mixed bag for simonoz, nailing the first pick, but it's too early to judge the second and he missed with his 3rd and fourth rounders.
Rowell is the best number 1 in a long time, such a beast!

A LOOK BACK?

View attachment 1068447

View attachment 1068455

Great analysis Cursing. Simo has a superstar for years, I’d take him #1 in a startup draft!

A LOOK BACK?

Dannyreed entered the 2019 draft with a powerful draft hand, holding three first round picks following a sharp trading period. Dannyreed bucked popular opinion and nabbed GWS academy product and inside bull Tom Green at 2. Dannyreed then selected another NSW bound midfielder with Dylan Stephens at 7 before adding to his defensive stocks with Lachlan Ash at pick 10. He then picked up two promising young forwards in Liam Henry and Harry Schoenberg at 12 and 22. With his last pick he collected defender Stephen Hill who was had only just from an injury interrupted season prior to the draft but was training freely.

Tom Green only played 6 games in 2020 but earned a rising star nomination in only his second game with a gutsy round 4 performance that helped the Giants to a 2 point win against a fancied Collingwood side. Green also showed his scoring power with a mighty ton in round 17 where he racked up 30 possessions against a Demons outfit which was competing with GWS for a finals berth. Since joining the Giants Green has extended his contract, and the departures of Hately and Caldwell suggest that Tom will continue to rack up games in a star studded Giants team.

1614692320686.png
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 27: Tom Green of the GWS Giants poses for a photo during the 2019 NAB AFL Draft at Marvel Stadium on November 27, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Dylan Burns/AFL Photos)

In review it was a very fruitful draft for TheSmokies. The six players selected patched together a very healthy 49 games for the year and both Stephens and Ash look like they will claim a starting 22 spot in their respective teams. Schoenberg is tipped to have a mini breakout in 2021 after catching his coaches eyes and while Liam Henry has had a big pre-season and looks primed for a big 2021 he is the only one in TheSmokies 2019 draft crop that is no longer on their list.

1614692030435.png

1614693409175.png
PERTH, AUSTRALIA - AUGUST 29: Liam Henry of the Fremantle Dockers celebrates after scoring his first AFL goal during the 2020 AFL Round 14 match between the Fremantle Dockers and the GWS Giants at Optus Stadium on August 29, 2020 in Perth, Australia. (Photo by Will Russell/AFL Photos)

One last ditch effort for a trade

Anyone want to make an offer for Sicily? All mids on the table for the right price.

Keen on KDs or Forwards of all varieties.

A LOOK BACK?

Dannyreed entered the 2019 draft with a powerful draft hand, holding three first round picks following a sharp trading period. Dannyreed bucked popular opinion and nabbed GWS academy product and inside bull Tom Green at 2. Dannyreed then selected another NSW bound midfielder with Dylan Stephens at 7 before adding to his defensive stocks with Lachlan Ash at pick 10. He then picked up two promising young forwards in Liam Henry and Harry Schoenberg at 12 and 22. With his last pick he collected defender Stephen Hill who was had only just from an injury interrupted season prior to the draft but was training freely.

Tom Green only played 6 games in 2020 but earned a rising star nomination in only his second game with a gutsy round 4 performance that helped the Giants to a 2 point win against a fancied Collingwood side. Green also showed his scoring power with a mighty ton in round 17 where he racked up 30 possessions against a Demons outfit which was competing with GWS for a finals berth. Since joining the Giants Green has extended his contract, and the departures of Hately and Caldwell suggest that Tom will continue to rack up games in a star studded Giants team.

View attachment 1068724
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 27: Tom Green of the GWS Giants poses for a photo during the 2019 NAB AFL Draft at Marvel Stadium on November 27, 2019 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Dylan Burns/AFL Photos)

In review it was a very fruitful draft for TheSmokies. The six players selected patched together a very healthy 49 games for the year and both Stephens and Ash look like they will claim a starting 22 spot in their respective teams. Schoenberg is tipped to have a mini breakout in 2021 after catching his coaches eyes and while Liam Henry has had a big pre-season and looks primed for a big 2021 he is the only one in TheSmokies 2019 draft crop that is no longer on their list.

View attachment 1068723

View attachment 1068735
PERTH, AUSTRALIA - AUGUST 29: Liam Henry of the Fremantle Dockers celebrates after scoring his first AFL goal during the 2020 AFL Round 14 match between the Fremantle Dockers and the GWS Giants at Optus Stadium on August 29, 2020 in Perth, Australia. (Photo by Will Russell/AFL Photos)
That’s some great drafting looking at those names! Happy to have snared Harry out of that group!

Right lads.

I was just joking. Can I have Dunkley, Taranto and Jordan Clark back please. Thanks for your understanding.

Looks like its already open. All players have the + next to them??

I just removed the locks realising I was going to be on site all day! We don’t miss much on this site.

Hehe, I was waiting for midday, then saw ur posts.
This all cosher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back