Brady or Osaka

• Brady in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brady in 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how well Osaka will go at the French Open which has not been a happy hunting ground - Stosur and particularly Ebden were awful in the mixed doubles final.

The minute they dropped serve first game throwing in two double faults they were screwed

Great win by Osaka, far too good. I don't really buy the whole innocent and nice girl schtick but that doesn't matter, she plays great tennis.

Listening to her talk about the Olympics it reminded me why the Japanese Government are pushing so hard for it. Obviously financially important but it would be huge for her to win that in Japan. I am sure they have plenty of other Athletes in their prime.

The Mixed Final was a dud game, thankfully the men's doubles is now played on the Sunday but they should play the mixed in the afternoon. With all the presentations and interviews it would stretch out late enough for TV.

Anyone notice Osaka has bulked-up a bit. She looked to me a little Serena-like. And I'm not suggesting anything untoward.

Love Ash, but Osaka should be No 1.

Anyone notice Osaka has bulked-up a bit. She looked to me a little Serena-like. And I'm not suggesting anything untoward.

Love Ash, but Osaka should be No 1.
Yes Osaka is a bit bigger this year.

I have not followed the ratings the past year because of the interrupted season. I'm surprised barty is still no1, she hardly played last year

Back