Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 9 keepers but optimistic about some of the midpricers. Figure this team will score heavily early on and won't need to fret about defensive rookies, although I will grab any cheapies named. 72k bank.

View attachment 1062228View attachment 1062231

If there aren't many rookies on offer then I think the likes of Taranto, Cunners, Duggan & Harmes could be considered keepers if they score half decent.

Are we any chance to fill our teams with rookies under $150k?

13 keepers (12 genuine studs, 1 risky)
3 mid-pricers/stepping stones/high price cash cows
14 rookies under $150k

1613893438912.png

Phillips down to Daniher or another rookie allows me to get more expensive cash cows

What is the prevailing sentiment on Rowell?
Have not had him in a single iteration so far.
People expect this for $490k

1613894230741.png

Yeah I'm not all that keen, rather wait and see how he goes after a big injury. Also only played 5 games lol, lots of expectation on him.

What is the prevailing sentiment on Rowell?
Have not had him in a single iteration so far.
People are picking him because he's the second coming of Jesus. A pale, shirt tucked in, sunscreen applying, ranga Jesus.

Last edited:
Latest version of my team here kents.

Bit worried about us getting enough back rookies so now have Harmes and H.Young at D4 and D5. Surely DGB gets a round 1 gig?

Just leaves 2 spots on the back bench which is anyone's guess.

Still not set on which premo mids to select. Have $200,000 in the kitty to play around with that though.

Forwards and rucks pretty much locked in. Might bring in Flynn at R3 if he gets a gig for round 1.

team.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back