Our realistic chance of seeing live footy this year

Remove this Banner Ad

It appears we have a reasonable chance of getting 50% crowds in Victoria this season, but it’s hard to see 75% with Andrews.

25k crowd limit at marvel should allow most or all Melbourne based members to attend you’d think. At least reserved seat holders. But there are only 7 home games in Vic, isn’t there?

Is 7 games enough given how much we are paying?

I, like most, haven’t cancelled my 5 memberships last year. But times are tough for everyone. The club can’t provide the same value as the others with 11 home games. Just wondering if the Tassie thing will cost us memberships during the pandemic

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe but I won’t change my membership and I suspect the majority of club based members would be the same. In fact I have been thinking the opposite and if I have the available funds will try to buy an extra membership.

It wouldn’t surprise me if people who bought AFL memberships that are done so in a value for money context are the more likely to fall away.

28,000 at Docklands , we should all be ok most of the time at home... If we say 1/3 of people are walks ups to any given game? Away games might be more challenging and will we be treated as home members for the replacement games?

As it stands, I only hope that seeing the 7 home games at Marvel is something to be confident of. Outside of that...nah. No chance of getting into Geelong early in the year, won't get to any interstate game, the away games at Marvel (*, StK, WB, Carl) are unlikely, and our only MCG game against the Tiges would be 50/50 at best.

That's why I really want my bumper sticker.

I’m glass half full, with a P1 membership I should get to all home games in Melbourne where crowds are permitted in any capacity.

I don’t care about the away games, L3 with opposition supporters isn’t great anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back