barnrokn

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2017
Straightouttanthmelb
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne
At least both teams have won more recent flags than your mob...cmon champ, mosey on
HA finally something we can agree on
1613728918293.gif

Saints43

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2010
Flemington
AFL Club
St Kilda
it’s kinda like being a born again virgin when your last premiership was more than 50 yrs ago in a whole other millennium.

im not sure id be using it as a flex.
Perhaps if St Kilda had been the product of a VFL House planning committee and gifted a start-up state squad as the only franchise in a city we'd have won more flags.

Poor planning on our part I suppose.

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Perhaps if St Kilda had been the product of a VFL House planning committee and gifted a start-up state squad as the only franchise in a city we'd have won more flags.

Poor planning on our part I suppose.

so that explain the eagles flags last millennium...any excuses for their flags this one?

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Suggestion from a well placed thourthe that big non Vic clubs have said no more debt support for the Saints.

Covid wasn't as bad as feared for the comp and time for fiscal reality to hit, given their own massive revenue hits.

Obviously this still needs AFL to agree but not good for the Sainters.

If the AFL refuses to guarantee club debt, that club is bankrupt when it is holding large debt like the Saints.

Interesting times ahead. Saints need a Dogs 2016 flag.
The first rule of a successful business is, You can't have more money going out than coming in.
Clubs that get into debt only have themselves to blame.

Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nedland said "the Saints have been in the comp since 1897. Only one premiership in 120 odd years is a horrible strike rate"

I think it's too soon to make that call.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back