• White Traitor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Abolishinist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
This chart and legend has being introduced in to NY schools so every chance it will become mainstream and your children might ask you where you would rate yourself and why?

0fa171840f3bf4ffe1cac3258da46333.jpg

39384630-9268585-image-a-10_1613537690033.jpg

Or do you think creating even more identifiers is unnecessary or unhealthy.

Please vote.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make with this post?

It's a poll. You just have to vote. If you want to elaborate on your choice feel free.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 8 choices.
Well, if he has chosen he’s gone white confessional. As I’m the other voter (white benefit); although in truth it’s yellow privilege in Australia (sure at school there was some racist stuff out of white jealousy) now it’s all care no responsibility as I check out of the whole white guilt argument while not lifting a finger to fix the issues.

Isn't it also fair to say that 2021 in the West is probably the least racist time and place in human history?

That's not to say there is no racism remaining - that would be ridiculous and it should go without saying that racism should be confronted and condemned wherever it exists. But judging by some of the insane proclamations, you'd think we'd actually become more racist.

Isn't it also fair to say that 2021 in the West is probably the least racist time and place in human history?

That's not to say there is no racism remaining - that would be ridiculous and it should go without saying that racism should be confronted and condemned wherever it exists. But judging by some of the insane proclamations, you'd think we'd actually become more racist.

With zero personal experience of it and therefore no real right to comment... as an outside observer I would say that the US has become more racist in the last 20 years.

The growing popularity of nationalist and anti-immigration parties throughout other parts of "the West" might suggest a similar trend worldwide... although I'd note that nationalism and anti-immigration aren't precisely the same as racism.

I think that some of the more extreme anti-racist sentiments (extreme end of "cancel culture", complaining about cultural appropriation, in this example basically an idea that "white culture" needs to be brought down to create equality) actually give a license to some to reject ALL anti-racist sentiments and be proudly and actively racist. So it ends up hindering progress and harming unity for the sake of a probably unattainable gold standard.

Back