Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

If he leaves (as widely reported), what will Freo get in return?

• Two good 1st round picks

• Top 10 pick and change

• A 1st & a 2nd

• Later 1st rounder

• Two 2nd rounders

• Early 2nd rounder

• Other 2nd round pick

• Less than a 2nd rounder

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Cerra is a massive Richmond supporter.

Cerra’s family are Richmond members.

Richmond have 3 first round picks (this includes their future 1st) this year.

Cerra follows Richmond on Instagram.

Yes I’m fu.cking nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont be

Richmond will be using their picks in 21 on KPP
But if freo come after Bolton then Cerra is 100% part of the asking price

Jun 12, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Dont be

Richmond will be using their picks in 21 on KPP
But if freo come after Bolton then Cerra is 100% part of the asking price
Exactly I find it funny that people are so offended by how club supporters value their own players.
I don’t watch Richmond so I won’t ridicule without knowledge.
I would rather have cerra stay for his whole career then have Bolton or Cripps

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If he was a GWS player what would be the expected draft pick be for him ?

#10-#15

OOC thats what he is worth no chance a top 5 pick
Lol. You probably have never even seen him play! But of course you know best exactly what he’s worth. He’d be top 2 or 3 from that draft if a redraft was held tomorrow of the 2017 draft crop.

northeasttiger

Senior List
Sep 19, 2007
wodonga
AFL Club
Richmond
Why do most Freo supporters seem happy to trade Cerra back to Victoria as long as it is a top 5 pick.

If he is that good I would want him to stay.

The Cerra - Bolton trade aint going to happen, Boltons x factor is in the top echelon of AFL players Cerra is a good solid midfielder.

I want Bolton to stay at Richmond for his whole career.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Why do most Freo supporters seem happy to trade Cerra back to Victoria as long as it is a top 5 pick.

The Cerra - Bolton trade aint going to happen, Boltons x factor is in the top echelon of AFL players Cerra is a good solid midfielder.

Most over rate their own players. Tiger supporters taking it to a whole new level recently.

Last edited:

Heart Of Purple

All Australian
Mar 26, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle

I think youd find 99% of Freo supporters would take Cerra > Bolton. and Obviously it'd be the opposite for Richmond fans. Straight swaps don't really seem to happen so it's a bit irrelevant but having Cerra as a 'solid' midfielder definitely undersells his value.
He's the classiest and most reliable mid on our list already (yes, I'd say better by foot and hands than Mundy). Bolton is however more electric and more threatening forward - it all really depends on what style of player a club needs.

Rich01

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Most over rate their own players. Tiger supporters taking to a while new level recently.
This group delivering three flags in four years does that.

Sure beats putting draft picks who have played less than 20 games into a 26 and under side thread and hypothesising about how good their team ‘could’ be. Been there, done that, for a long time.

I think youd find 99% of Freo supporters would take Cerra > Bolton. and Obviously it'd be the opposite for Richmond fans. Straight swaps don't really seem to happen so it's a bit irrelevant but having Cerra as a 'solid' midfielder definitely undersells his value.
He's the classiest and most reliable mid on our list already (yes, I'd say better by foot and hands than Mundy). Bolton is however more electric and more threatening forward - it all really depends on what style of player a club needs.

Stop talking sense. This is the BF drafting board, no place for that sort of thing. :cool:

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Fair enough - just surprised you haven't rolled out "Is Bolton the GOAT" thread yet. Tipping its not too far away.
Im very cautious about making silly claims and have learnt alot from the past but the best was from a very well known north supporter in August 2017 telling all of us Richmond supporters that North had a better list than Richmond.

Shai Bolton is a very very good young player who is just 22 years old and a dual premiership player. Even Dusty or Wayne Carey never had that ;)
But the kid's just starting out so who knows what he ends up becoming.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Im very cautious about making silly claims and have learnt alot from the past but the best was from a very well known north supporter in August 2017 telling all of us Richmond supporters that North had a better list than Richmond.

Shai Bolton is a very very good young player who is just 22 years old and a dual premiership player. Even Dusty or Wayne Carey never had that ;)

Gee you've held onto that for a while - might be time to let go.

All supporters - including your own - make really poor calls. That's Big Footy for you.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Gee you've held onto that for a while - might be time to let go.

All supporters - including your own - make really poor calls. That's Big Footy for you.

Its just one of the things you just never forget due to its stupidity and delusion , But loving the way you attempt to spin that rather than accept the comment for what it was. - Just Stupid and delusional

regarding supporters making the poor calls i do agree with but the calls that the North supporters have made the last 5 years must be the worst i have ever read in my 55 years and the best examples are in the Dusty to North thread closely followed by the Kelly to North thread.

And really irks me when people like you are on Bigfooty making some of the most foolish calls or defending the calls your supporters make then make the comment 'Thats Bigfooty for you'

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Its just one of the things you just never forget due to its stupidity and delusion , But loving the way you attempt to spin that rather than accept the comment for what it was. - Just Stupid and delusional

regarding supporters making the poor calls i do agree with but the calls that the North supporters have made the last 5 years must be the worst i have ever read in my 55 years and the best examples are in the Dusty to North thread closely followed by the Kelly to North thread.

And really irks me when people like you are on Bigfooty making some of the most foolish calls or defending the calls your supporters make then make the comment 'Thats Bigfooty for you'
Maybe I should bump the 'Sack Hardwick" threads on the Tiger board? Tipping they top the Dusty and Kelly thread - but keep scrolling back on the 55 years you have been on big footy and see what you can find.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Maybe I should bump the 'Sack Hardwick" threads on the Tiger board? Tipping they top the Dusty and Kelly thread - but keep scrolling back on the 55 years you have been on big footy and see what you can find.
Please do !!

And let me know if you see 1 post from me there thats critical of hardwick.
Whilst your there the Brad Scott thread broke records early about winning the next north flag and ended 10 years later with him being a cleaner at the council toilets.

But lets just end this debate here and perhaps continue again in 10 years time when North are more relevant

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
If Cerra was to be traded Bolton is not the player type I think we should be looking at. He is a terrific player, and trade value wise I see them as similar, but smaller forwards is an area of depth for us. Luke Jackson perhaps much better list need fit for us.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Most likely a dual premiership player.

Back