Goulburn Valley FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it does open up opportunities for others. Coaches that are prepared to work 70-80 hours a week for 100-120K will be in demand. Interesting to note that the Brisbane Lions don't have one AC with AFL experience so it can be done!
Yer that's what I was thinking which is a good thing.

I think it does open up opportunities for others. Coaches that are prepared to work 70-80 hours a week for 100-120K will be in demand. Interesting to note that the Brisbane Lions don't have one AC with AFL experience so it can be done!
Or their senior coach even Ringo, if you look at most sports worldwide, basketball, soccer most coaches didn't play top level.

Buddha Hocking as an example is an a/c at st Joey's in gfl, Lamont and German are coaching in the country maybe the wheel is turning, where guys are coming back to the country to coach their own team

Or their senior coach even Ringo, if you look at most sports worldwide, basketball, soccer most coaches didn't play top level.

Buddha Hocking as an example is an a/c at st Joey's in gfl, Lamont and German are coaching in the country maybe the wheel is turning, where guys are coming back to the country to coach their own team

Not many clubs would have 70k for a non playing coach though would they ?

Non Playing Coaches not included.
If you were appointing a coach would you go playing or non-playing? Personally its a big ask to perform and coach at the same time.Walker does a great job at Echuca but has off field support. Seymour, Tat, Swans, United, Shep, Euroa, Mooroopna all with non playing coaches in 2021.

If you were appointing a coach would you go playing or non-playing? Personally its a big ask to perform and coach at the same time.Walker does a great job at Echuca but has off field support. Seymour, Tat, Swans, United, Shep, Euroa, Mooroopna all with non playing coaches in 2021.
And one of kys is non playing

Just a case by case scenario I think with who you're Candidates are. if you are going to appoint a playing Coach you need to make sure the off field support is creditable and organised.

How many playing coaches amongst the top 6 sides in 2019?

Echuca (Walker), Benalla (Martinello), Rochy (Flaherty) and Seymour (Cole?) all had playing coaches (I think). Was Newman coaching Kyabram in 2019?

I think Browne was playing coach at Mansfield, and JD Hayes(?) Euroa. Can't remember if Daniels was still playing coach of Tatura or not in 2019.

Echuca (Walker), Benalla (Martinello), Rochy (Flaherty) and Seymour (Cole?) all had playing coaches (I think). Was Newman coaching Kyabram in 2019?

I think Browne was playing coach at Mansfield, and JD Hayes(?) Euroa. Can't remember if Daniels was still playing coach of Tatura or not in 2019.
Yep Daniels was playing Coach of Tat in 2019. Did Scott Rowan Coach Euroa in 2019? He is Non Playing.

Newman did coach in 2019 Silver. Think he played a few seconds games when they were short that year, though I maybe corrected on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many Home & Away games are they playing in the VFL Ringo?
16 mate but we still dont have a fixture which is incredible! I think we will just have to ring up an opponent during the week for a challenge at this rate. With 4 practice matches and 16 H&A there will three byes. This should give Joe the opportunity to play finals for Rochy dependent on Essendon's own schedule. We also dont start until April 17 which is a couple of weeks later so he may even squeeze in round 1.

16 mate but we still dont have a fixture which is incredible! I think we will just have to ring up an opponent during the week for a challenge at this rate. With 4 practice matches and 16 H&A there will three byes. This should give Joe the opportunity to play finals for Rochy dependent on Essendon's own schedule. We also dont start until April 17 which is a couple of weeks later so he may even squeeze in round 1.
We have four boys aligned with Aspley and we’re hoping to have them for our round one game on Easter Saturday but have been told they can only come back to their qafl club whilst both seasons are running!

Hearing that supporters cannot go into the rooms, attend team huddles at 1/4 and 3/4 time, no handshakes or high fives. FFS what is the use of a vaccine if this circus continues? I can go into a pub, have a wrestle, shake hands and high five anybody... the world is cooked !

Hearing that supporters cannot go into the rooms, attend team huddles at 1/4 and 3/4 time, no handshakes or high fives. FFS what is the use of a vaccine if this circus continues? I can go into a pub, have a wrestle, shake hands and high five anybody... the world is cooked !

probably too old for wrestling in a pub aren’t you old mate?

Not that big of a deal if that proves to be all is required to allow the great game of footy to continue and for communities to somewhat get together again .
Think Half full old mate .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back