Teams 2021 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Who are you selecting in your starting Team - Vote Yes to Multiple Players, Votes can be changed

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Latest version of my team here kents.

Bit worried about us getting enough back rookies so now have Harmes and H.Young at D4 and D5. Surely DGB gets a round 1 gig?

Just leaves 2 spots on the back bench which is anyone's guess.

Still not set on which premo mids to select. Have $200,000 in the kitty to play around with that though.

Forwards and rucks pretty much locked in. Might bring in Flynn at R3 if he gets a gig for round 1.

View attachment 1062438
If I had a spare 200k I’d be getting Lloyd. Sadly I don’t.

Jeffrey was a Pies supporter from memory.

Last I heard he was running for CFC President, and is the favourite.

Bit worried about us getting enough back rookies so now have Harmes and H.Young at D4 and D5. Surely DGB gets a round 1 gig?

Still not set on which premo mids to select. Have $200,000 in the kitty to play around with that though.

Forwards and rucks pretty much locked in. Might bring in Flynn at R3 if he gets a gig for round 1.

View attachment 1062438

As a Blues fan, why no ZWilliams?

I know you make thousands of teams (like many of us, only more!), so I would've thought he would be a must have for you.

Also have you had Walsh in your team?

Last I heard he was running for CFC President, and is the favourite.

As a Blues fan, why no ZWilliams?

I know you make thousands of teams (like many of us, only more!), so I would've thought he would be a must have for you.

Also have you had Walsh in your team?

Gone off Williams after reading the article today about the 50\50 midfield split with J.Martin.

Add to that he is a bit injury prone so I've gone a bit cold on him now.

Have had Walsh once or twice but just prefer Cripps in my team to be honest.

Still think Walsh will have a pretty good season though and average between 105-110.

Cripps injured
No one tagged a blue as they were sh1t

Cripps in form is good for Walsh.
Paddy lost weight last year to become more of a runner, but has bulked back up this year to his old greedy self.

The new dynamic duo.

IMG_2753.JPG IMG_2754.JPG

Draft #1000 so far of the pre-season.. preferred structure starting to take place.

Rookies placeholders for now.

Green just ahead of hately, Heppell, rozee, Caldwell for the $350k mid price spot for now

Want to find a way to get ziebell in instead of Daniher but not sure who I want to sacrifice yet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cripps in form is good for Walsh.
Paddy lost weight last year to become more of a runner, but has bulked back up this year to his old greedy self.

The new dynamic duo.
Walsh is all yours

I'll take Rockliff before Walsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that are selecting Walsh, do you also have Cripps?

Image result for guilty gif

Walsh is all yours

I'll take Rockliff before Walsh

Rockliff looked good late last year, but your hand is firmly on it now.

Cripps got 3 x tons, and 3 x 90's after the bye, during Walsh's breakout 2nd half last year.
Has also been inside mid during the pre-season, and is killing it (but aren't they all?)

The must have midpricers that you know are going to skyrocket in scoring and price always should dictate structure. Premiums/rookies should be filled in around this.

The must have midpricers are shaping up, but really, until we get through the preseason and teams are named for round 1 we can’t be certain. At this stage I have 4 midpricers I’m locked into. Guns and rookies around this. If another 1 or 2 midpricers looks tantalising, I’ll have to change my structure, not swap out a midpricer for a midpricer.

Dont like Titch off an interrupted pre season. And Dunkley is risky but i see the rationale. Love the rest though great team.

He's a spot holder at the moment, although he is my preferred option. If he's not ready by Rd1 then I'll swap him to Oliver or Jelly.

Last edited:

View attachment 1062438

Needs more seagull and id put treacy on the forward bench and have flynn as a ruck rookie..great value.

Cahill to Flynn
Pedlar to a mid rookie (say cockatoo)
DGB to a back rookie (say wehr or maybe chapman)
Should roughly get you harmes to seagull..something like that is what id look at.
If you wanted more cash left over impey or heppell are probably your other expendable ones.

He's a spot holder at the moment even though he's my preferred option. If he's not ready by Rd1 then I'll swap him to Oliver or Jelly.

Fair..id personally go Neale or Steele if you have the cash if not Jelly Trac or Bont/Zerrett is probably the way to go.

Cox is giving me a Brander vibe from last year. Really tall winger. 55-60 average.

Yeah mcasey and brander both burnt me last year so im not going Cox early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back