Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
1613873561815.png

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There was a picture somewhere of the coral guernsey. It's like a pink colour.
Yes I’ve seen the video. Poor Karl Amon drew the short straw to be the model. I joke of course because it still looks great. I would wear it myself!

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I kind of like the training zigzag ones, considering getting one for myself to wear when I go running

But that MG logo just a bit big for my liking

I'm annoyed I didn't grab one of last year's with the monogram
The size doesn’t bother me. It bothers me being red. It should be in one of the club colors.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I kind of like the training zigzag ones, considering getting one for myself to wear when I go running

But that MG logo just a bit big for my liking

I'm annoyed I didn't grab one of last year's with the monogram
I just got a monogram one from the Port store last week. Only about 30 bucks

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was it Dylan8 who fetishised the cuffs, or was it El_Scorcho?

Whomever it was, they were right. Looks great.
I've been going on about it for the last couple of years in various threads on the subject. The ISC silver went a strange translucent colour when the players sweat. Hopefully the Macron colour and material doesn't do that.

The black cuffs will really make the white number panel on the back pop. My only gripe with the look is they didn't change the socks. They need to be silver/grey with a black cuff at the top, or at the very least replace the teal with silver/grey. Teal doesn't work with the aesthetic of this guernsey.

If teal on the socks is what it takes to banish it from the guernsey altogether then ill take that every day.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think it's an AFL requirement. I think it's either

a) being lazy and not bothering to change them
b) someone within the club from the "wHeRe'S tHe TeAl" faction

I'm not sure the teal in the socks thing is all that deliberate to be honest. Our clash socks have had that little teal hoop on them since forever, I just think nobody has bothered to change it.
Whatever it is, it annoys me more than it should.

Now I'm thinking about it do we have any players that play with their socks up? Struggling to think of any.

do we have any players who enjoy wearing one sock half way down but the other all the way down or up? asking for a friend

Whatever it is, it annoys me more than it should.

Now I'm thinking about it do we have any players that play with their socks up? Struggling to think of any.

Lycett normally has a sock up to cover some sort of shin guard.

Not many players in the whole league do these days. Shaun Burgyone is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Back