No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mecca (Makkah) and Medina are the two holiest cities of Saudi Arabia.
Westerners are advised to avoid the sacred sites.
Can visit other areas though, of course.

Evidence and history , if I knew blokes had spent time with a young lass and developed a itch , I didn’t need a science report to know to say away from her .
And what evidence and history do you have to counter the thousands of scientists and studies proving climate change and our contribution to it?

And what evidence and history do you have to counter the thousands of scientists and studies proving climate change and our contribution to it?
Take it somewhere else

Disappointing considering Medvedev had a relatively light match versus Tsitsipas.
Tsitsipas was tired from the five setter versus Nadal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're itching for a climate change fight... ;)

Go to the main board, plenty will shoot your alledged "thousands" of scientists down.

Good luck :)

On the tigers board for Tiger supporters ONLY

That would be awesome. Why don't you start one for us?

Dont know why AFL team matters when it comes to politics talk.

Anyway, we did have one but it was closed because people couldnt stop the nastiness, toxic posting and petty reporting of posts with views they don’t agree with, so we closed it. Maybe one day we will bring it back...

Dont know why AFL team matters when it comes to politics talk.

Anyway, we did have one but it was closed because people couldnt stop the nastiness, toxic posting and petty reporting of posts with views they don’t agree with, so we closed it. Maybe one day we will bring it back...
AFL, and even Richmond are heavily into preaching politics.

Bring back a broad based discussion board, and if its to difficult for you personally to handle then advertise for another moderator who can handle the simple job.

Don't see why the members should be penalised and disadvantaged because of only two people who find it hard going.

AFL, and even Richmond are heavily into preaching politics.

Bring back a broad based discussion board, and if its to difficult for you personally to handle then advertise for another moderator who can handle the simple job.

Don't see why the members should be penalised and disadvantaged because of only two people who find it hard going.

Yeah, but the AFL team we support has nothing to do with political views. For me, discussing politics with a Richmond supporter is no different from discussing it with a Collingwood supporter.

I think you are downplaying it a bit Baz, it wasnt just two posters. Anyway, the mod team will consider it if people can manage to behave themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back